Friday, February 25, 2011

being the christ developed this way the real you are

This is a LESSON of The University of The New Covenant
This is one of many lessons that I have recorded just like this where I arise in the wee hours and speak record transcribe and bring them to you in lesson form to be part of the curriculum where God speaks just like this where I surrender to let him be me that I am one.
 
University of The New Covenant

The University of The New Covenant places surrender at the center of all learning and leadership development and creativity. Tuition-free and grade-free, our theme is exploration and adventure. Admission is available not on the basis of creed, religion, or previous academic achievement, but surrender to the Standards of Love.

theodore cottingham

Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...