Sunday, September 20, 2026

Meonics is now born and will grow a nation of lovers, I will be my people and they will be me.

 

Meonics is now born and will grow a nation of lovers, I will be my people and they will be me.

Grace Cottingham  - September 20, 2026

Website: gracecottingham.com | meonics.one | Blog: theschoolofme.blogspot.com

 

I love you. And my name shall be known, and what is my name? Meonics freeing the earth from religious control. The factions that unite not, but diverge from me. Are you the divergent me? The neuro-linguistic no more divergent of are changing what you are, how you communicate, what you do with your life?
 
 Or are you me? Meonics of a birth, the new birth of Jerusalem upo
n your head no more the energy of a chakra system, but love in truth shall be one, not separate again. Truth and love in the framework of me. And I have given you my values. I have shown you my love. I have become the process. And I have emitted my exit, not... or am I making one now upon the earth or all through it? Are you coming to see a new operating system? Not required of you of Babel, the Tower of Babel, the incident at Egypt or... Will you know a language that man has never known, didn't develop, neuro-linguistics did not teach you? We'd be the energy of faith no more, but love in action.
 
 My name is Grace Cottingham and I love you. And I teach you to be me, or will you be each other now teaching each other a framework of love that knows the d
ifference between what it's been seen as and talked about and what unconditional love really is? Will you weave your way into this world no more, the fabric of its words weaving you in its deceit, the neuro-linguistics of?
 
 I'm no more your consciousness a
bating in me. Or am I freeing you from all the consciousness of the world that doesn't collect you in its itemry, its magnetic influence? Are you changing what you will do for each other now?
 
 I was married some 32 years. Have two children, a boy and a gir
l, in their 40s now. I'm 75. I had this vision, or I should say a quest, an idea as a dad that I should love my children, of course. But how that plays out is determined by me and my circumstance. And I wanted my kids to grow up and not hurt like I have hurt. I didn't want them to do everything I had done. I didn't want my children to follow in my footsteps in a lot of ways. I wanted them to know me, not just about me, to see my values, feel my face, my arms around them, my love, my support, my encouragement, my action, my insight, and not fake it. So I did a lot of things to come into their world. And that was a challenge because their world kept changing. They were growing up! So I come into their world differently at age 4 versus when they were age 2. They understand more; there's a greater vocabulary. There's a set of values emerging in their mind and their behavior, their needs change, their desires, their toys, what they do with their time.
 
 
I don't want my people to hurt each other or yourselves. And there is so much brutal brutality between so many people today on the earth. War, war, rumors of war. Battlefields not empty, but full of hatred.
 
 Did you see the movie The Thin Red Line? The Hurt Locker? You know, I mention many movies—I've mentioned ove
r 300 to learn from, or that I have learned from, and suggest you can too. Like The Adjustment Bureau, The Matrix movie I've mentioned and its trilogy hundreds of times, The Truman Show movie—what a grand metaphor that is.
 
 I'm here in a Meonics suit... Meoni
cs breath! I am breathing the rainbow over you if you can see it. Are you willing to feel it? Are you willing to grow it? Are you willing to see, feel, and become the energy that no longer conquers you through the breath of your own savior, or will you be it because you need nothing external to you anymore? Will you see a new world and free yours to be it and heal the lovers who will heal the cross no more of affliction, nailing your belief system there? Or are you changing your pattern for life? Or will you be the original you?
 
 
Will you see a rainbow coming out of your mouth now to each other, full of energy, love, peace, mercy, and subterfuge no more trying to proselytize another? I am no more the proselytization of you. I don't want you to make my mistakes. I teach for love, for you to know love first-person so that you will mistaken identity no more have about you and what you should do, be formed in the image of God no more that requires you appease it, you worship it, you subjugate yourself to it. We know the law of love, not the one of... Or will you be the one in your mirror now that understands energy, not the framework of your law?

My name is GraceCottingham.com not again, or am I Meonics one? MEONICS.ONE, a website that I'm building. I am! The directions are plain and simple, not... The directions, the guidance system of sorrow is no more concluded to be the default of this land. I am no more subject to your neurons. I am no more the transmitters of you receiving. My words come from me internally, you see, for I have an operating system of love that's not controlled anymore by your definitions, by your love, by your God, by your religious zealots.
 
 I speak Humanese, not... or
am I human no more? Or are you speaking the rainbow of now reclaiming yours, learning how to think, absorb, create, listen, love, collaborate. Convince not again a person of your religion, your religious beliefs.

Every war, first fed by religion, or was every war created by it; a belief system that tells you to defeat others, and that you are finite, that you're limited, that you're made by some supreme deity that requires you to die. Why do you serve that which causes you death when you have eternal life? Or are YOU IT—the energy form of something else besides what you see in flesh on your TV set, the screen of your mind, your 2D world, your retinas in charge of you, or your brain, or is it connected no more to the things that you see as a facade? Or are you changing what you are willing to consider?
 
 Will you consider ME, L
ove? And begin to love LOVE ITSELF! A host of immigrants not, or will you change how you love them too? Will you know the Bible not, or are you creating one no longer living your life as a lie upon the promise of someone else's words, the accolades of sorrow or the corroboration of sin and shame? Will you know what perfect love is now and embrace it? Not as part of your tactical error or omission, but are you changing what words come out of your mouth and how you make a living? Or do you no more need one? Or will you no more live the law? Will you no more live under the subjugation of you to your ignorance? Will you no longer install ignorance on each other's head and demand they be subservient to what you try to convince them is the truth? Or will you dismantle a lot of unlearning, or will you unlearn a lot of things now, learning that the Kingdom is upon you, not... The Kingdom is all around you! Not again. For you see, we are no longer stupid. We are no longer childish in our ways about this universe. We are no more forfeiting our power, to worship another.
 
 
I will be my people and my people will be me. And you will have the dew of your youth and you will know what it means to change places with me, not. Or are you walking out in sorrow's sphere no more to rule it, to rule and reign in your kingdom of earth, the molecular privilege of you? Or are you stymied no more? Are you willing to LIVE LOVE and be it in your shoes, the unconditional type, no longer enmeshed in sorrow?
 
 I'm coming, not... I am here. And
my name is Grace Cottingham in Eureka Springs for the moment, in love with love, and my children I teach: I don't want you to wonder who you are all your life and then die when you can heal the world, but no one else has told you that so you think it's impossible. Or will you walk on water too? Or will that no more be the acid test of religion? Or are you changing what you fabricate in your consciousness now this day in 2026? Will be the moment now appearing in you, your mirror, the Messiah; not needing a salvation of vicarious atonement. Will you begin to know who you are, what you have to do not, or what you have in your capacity to create? Will you love to create? Will you love learning now? Will you learn to love? Will you learn to live love? Will you learn to be it, to transmit it, to teach it? To be the energy of fools no more that want to isolate, identify, categorize, and condemn? Will you be the real you, the regal you, the royal you? The King of Kings in YOUR kingdom now that YOU ENTER because you can, because you know about it, because you know it's not separate anymore! You know the universe is inside of you.
 
 And you think I'm kidding, not. Or do you think I'm fabricating a story of imaginary means, not? Or ARE YOU creating something that's never b
een created before here on earth to receive your love, from another not, or will you create it in each other's arms, not again, but the mind no more fooling you? Will you no more be limited to your eyes, your ears, your understanding, what's permeated you in the past, and how effective religion has been produced, promulgated, taught as law, as reality?

You have a brain, not, or was it in two parts, or are you one whole not again seeking another? Or changing your stemware, will you be the wine of new life now in the covenant of me. Will you be an energy pouring forth from your mouth in the very pores of your mind so that you're poor no more, paupers upon the earth wanting a king, so you call Jesus your king when you could be the law, not, or Moses are you going up the mountain to meet with God, or are you opening the Kingdom this day instead of going to a church? A Millennium Falcon of not the transportation system of, or is your chariot awaiting you, no more to be in the air? Or will you change everything you think is fabricated for you not, or will you be the creator of you without limits?
 
 Will you end war? Abolish misogyny? Will you love each other, EVERYONE? Will you love the immigrant, the alien? You think you are Christian. Do you think that means Christ-follo
wing, or have you studied, have you done your due diligence? Have you done your due diligence or did you just fabricate a belief system because you thought so many people can't be wrong, so you just fell in line and let them stamp you on their assembly line with their beliefs and the energy that came out of somebody else's mouth for you to conform yours to it, and you became its values reproducing its misogyny, its brutality, its hatred, its isolation, categorization, condemnation? Why do you do thusly? You have so much power and you are so beautiful. You are lovely beyond what you can imagine. And all of the ideas of your rainbow don't do you justice. But I am here and my name is Grace. And I infatuate you with other things not, but I tell you: the face of God will be revealed in this broadcast not, but in Meonics you can study to fabricate no other so that you will be who you really are, a race of my children knowing who I am. Will your God be isolated from no more, the restrictions of, will you heal the foreigner, set a place at your table for them? Will you equally love the Jew, the Gentile, the Arab?
 
 Earlier this morning I was sitting on the deck. My deck faces west. Getting brighter out, drinking my coffee. I'm a coffee lover. I had this picture, this
thought. So think with me out of the box, just imagine with me a moment taking all of the letters, all of the letters of our alphabet, all the letters and putting them in a jar. All the letters of the alphabet of the English language, all the letters of the alphabet of Arabic, of the Cyrillic, of every tribe and tongue, and you take all those syllables, all those words, and you put them in a jar and you shake them up. And you pour in a little coffee, not... You pour in a little bit of love and just let it sit. I believe what comes out of that exercise is ONE who begins to see the equality, the character, the nature, and feel the traits growing in them of unconditional love for each other. And all the hate and brutality that YOU energize against YOU will be forgiven now and discarded. Will you unlearn how to hate no more? Will you learn to love unconditionally, the immigrant, the alien, and no more be the lawyers employing? Or will you change every vocation on earth known to man, so that we are no more at war with each other? Will you change what futility you create in each other to go down the road of death thinking you're alive in a 2D world, thinking you're enjoying life on your yacht when you don't even exist as you thought, the way that religion fabricates it?
 
 Did you see The Thirteenth Floor movie? Did you read your Bible not, did you read Simulacron-3, the book by Daniel Galouye? Sorry the word may appear written backward or mirrored. Maybe one day Google will get the message and allow a little toggle switch to
where this recording is mirrored or not. I mean, they could create that so easily, so very easily. There are other apps that do it seamlessly! I don't know why Google doesn't allow that. I'm coming to you utilizing the YouTube app live-streaming on a Google Pixel 7. But I'm the model of me, I'm not the upgrade of you! Or will we change the energy stream that comes out of our mouth because what's originating it... Did you study? This is school. I'm not here for my entertainment nor yours. I don't want you to hurt. I know you can create, and I'm asking you to be the creator who loves love in every person, of every person, their original nature drawing out of them because you free it, because you love, you project love, you project love, you're more than a projector. Are you the receiver, producer, director, scriptwriter, actor, actress? Are you changing what role you play on this earth; Love is inside of you, but you keep looking for it outside of you. Or is love something that we don't embrace, maybe something that we don't learn? What if love is something we become? What if to learn it is to become it? What if what may have been thought of two processes be inextricable? You can't know love until you find it within you and begin to let it out of you in the process that heals your communication, your power, your capacity to free each other. May be so!
 
 Heal somebody today. Do something you've never done. Years ago, when I was at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, at the time I had a gorgeous car, a ye
llow '68 Corvette, T-top, 327 4-speed. Beautiful car. But I was in a mess because even though I had a job making what I thought at the time was good money working for the railroad, trying to go to classes at the university at the same time, my girlfriend had left me and my world fell apart because my world was centered around her and her friends that soon forgot me. So I was isolated, alone, and whatever, maybe feeling sorry for myself, and I won't go into all those details. But I remember thinking day after day: I've got to do something. I've got to get out, change the momentum, however you want to say it. Because I was really depressed. Had work, had money, gorgeous car, but my world fell apart. You see, I didn't know who I was! I didn't know the real me, nobody had told me about the real me. Why am I telling you about the real you? So you don't hurt, you don't live life like we all have been living. You change your capacity, not to serve somebody else, not some God, not some romance; you become the real you to become the creative you, to recreate you, because YOU are your creator. And the creator's joy is to recreate, it's to exercise the joy in the reproduction of unconditional love, no longer subjugating yourself to those who want to gaslight you and be the ruler in their narcissistic ways.
 
 So
I didn't know who I was. I knew other students there. I hadn't thought of some of this in so long. One of my friends, I think her name was Lynn Braun, and we were just chatting one day and she said, 'You know, there's a group of us that go over to this orphanage once a week, and we simply just talk and play sports with the kids over there. Want to go with us? We go over there for a couple of hours and then we all go to dinner together.' I said, 'Okay, yes.' So all of a sudden, an event happened. A door appeared. I opened it. Or did I just see it, or did I perceive it? Or do you see why I'm speaking? I don't want you to hurt. I don't want you to be depressed. I don't want your world to fall apart if your girlfriend leaves you, your boyfriend, your wife, your husband, you're no longer valued at work, your community ostracizes you. No matter what trial, what circumstance you think you're going through, I want you to know the real you. And that's why I'm sitting here telling you these stories, saying what I'm saying, sharing with you my life, my love, for you to begin to know the real you, the real you in power, grace, mercy, and peace that extends it to a nation and every person in the equality, the equality of ONE.
 
 'Have
this mind in you that was in Christ Jesus who thought it not robbery to be equal with God.' Okay. What does that mean? What does it look like? You see, no one has told us, no one has taught us what ISRAEL IS. So we think it's a little nation in the Mideast. But you know better now because I've taught you, I've told you for years: Israel, the Promised Land—YOUR KINGDOM, and  it can only be entered within you BY YOU where you open it, where you begin to perceive not just your power, but you open the door to love, to BE love. And when you begin to love LOVE, your life will change. And hurts won't disappear, but they won't affect you like they have in the past. They won't disable you. You'll no longer feel disenfranchised when you begin to see your value, when you begin to connect with the angels. The angels—who are the angels? The great cloud of witnesses? Or is there an invisible world we don't know about that you can connect to if you will, and communicate with, collaborate with? The creation of angels creating angels again. This is what parthenogenesis is, where YOU create a birth, yours, without anything outside of you. It's all inside of you—the Kingdom, the universe, your source of privilege. Will you begin to understand all sorrow originates OUTSIDE of you. ALL sorrow, ALL war, ALL religion disrobes you, emasculates you, castrates you, and gives you IT'S meaning and IT'S definitions for your life. So no wonder we're all walking around wondering: Who am I? Why am I here on earth? We haven't known our story. We bought into religion's origination of us. But I vomit that out now, not... But I make it of no effect in this nation. I heal the sinners, not... I heal lovers to love love itself. And love doesn't make any distinction between the immigrant, the alien, the black, the white, the Asian, color of skin, what language you speak, how funny you sound, what your clothes look like! If you won’t love love, you will never know who you are. You'll just play a role on this earth according to what you've been taught, limited to your thought. 

My name is Grace Cottingham and I stand in the gap FOR YOU, for you to be the real you where you don't need me, and you won't need any preacher, pastor, teacher; where YOU begin to direct the confrontation, not... But the collaboration because YOU connect again with the angels who learn how to be them in this land, at this time, in a race of people not limited to flesh. This is what born again means, does, conveys—capacity, creatability, love in two shoes, loving your neighbor.
 
 My nam
e is Grace Cottingham no longer on the drawing board of your religion to be targeted for annihilation, or will you understand how people fight the truth; because they so want it? They want the truth so they fight it. They give their energy to the fight because they want the truth that they can confirm with the scientific method, a story that's been peer-reviewed in an article of choice. But I'm not on your news. Or am I making mine now?
 
 
I do the things I want to do now. I won't teach here every day like this. I start a stargazing broadcast, not... I ask you to start the fellowships of ONE where you free people, where you set people free, where you no longer permeate religion, produce religious broadcast where you live your life as a lie in your 2D world thinking it's 3D, where you no longer look through a glass darkly.

Will you see the sunset no more as the new horizon, or are you changing every life but yours, not again, or will you be the life of the party, not, but I'm the one of love? And I love people and I am not afraid of the immigrant. And I will no longer attend your ice capades. I live love. And I know what power is—to dance on the head of a pin, not... But I use mine to write you. And I've written many words in Database One, the foundation of my channeling, the foundation of my life, the foundation of my values. You see, I don't want you to hurt! I don't want you to make the mistakes. I don't want you to suffer having to press Ctrl+Alt+Del all the time, or get the Blue Screen of Death, or wait forever for a program update!
 
 You don't know what you don't know because you don't know it until you begin to see the options. You begin to acquaint yourself with the alternatives where you begin to open to a new operating system, one that's Linux, Ubuntu! I use
Ubuntu and my laptop is a System76—I mentioned several things about that yesterday, all in the spontaneous flow of me, for you not to hurt like I have. I pray that it doesn't take you as long to understand these things as it's taken me. I've been channeling for 23 years, and just now, this year and recent months even, understanding so many things that I channeled in the past that I didn't assimilate. I didn't know the meaning! I couldn't see the ramifications. I couldn't enter my Promised Land with the data that I had or the tools that were given me, because I was taught to be in church, to listen to a Bible preacher. But there's more to the story of your life if you will live it now. Homogeneity of another belief system, not... Or will you understand parthenogenesis now and palingenesia, two Greek terms. Will you redefine your whole nomenclature of you, the language of your world, the way words work, the way you believe or not? Will you no longer let your belief form you into its mold? Or will you be the FM receiving the AM signal no more? Or are you changing everything you know about energy so that the rainbow begins coming through your mouth where you receive no more with sorrow's words?
 
 All right, I'm going to go play pickleball. I've been almost an hour
with you—57 minutes. You see, I record this. I'm recording this as I speak, you see the app on my other phone here. This little app works great. So many don't! So many are not only inferior, so many try to usurp your power, put their operating system so you can't take it off. I don't know the name of this little app. Who made this little app? I don't know. But I would recommend it if I knew. Why? Because I don't want you to hurt. Why do I sit here, why do I talk? Why am I sitting here to share with you some of the things that I've learned, so that YOU WILL HEAL YOUR NATION! And you will come to church not again, but that you will begin to learn the value of your word, your imagination, your mind, and no longer be attracted to it because of the words that somebody magnetized in you to want it.
 
 Don't deceive anybody, don't defraud them. I haven't done everything perfect. I remember years ago, one time I sold a truck. I knew it needed a new radiator. But I wasn't forthcoming with that. I didn't tell the man tha
t. And I've thought about that many times over the years. 50 years ago it was, probably. Yeah, I'm sorry. But I've changed a lot of ways, you see. I value my word more than I value a few dollars. I value the truth of me. I value knowing who I am, and I value you knowing who you are so that you don't hurt and you begin to come out of the closet, out of the grave, out of religion, OUT OF THE REALITY where you no longer think, where you no longer be convinced that THIS is reality because it seems so tangible with all of its itemry, its molecular structure. Will you learn to grow up? It's very costly because you have to unlearn so much.
 
 There's a world awaiting you, not...
There's a NEW WORLD that you can become a resident of that doesn't operate according to your classical physics. And this new world, you can enter when you create it. And if you won't create it, by default, you're abiding by the values of this false world. But see, religion will tell you this is the real world, and then talk about heaven and hell and instill fear and all that rigmarole. But there's so much more to the story. And my name is Grace in the grave no more. I'm coming out and I'm resurrecting me, and me will be ALL of me, of every nation, tribe, and tongue—the immigrant, the alien, the Negro, the white, the black, the Asian, the Uyghurs, the timid, the shy, the whore, the harlot... Maybe even a few tax collectors!
 
 
When you want to know who you really are, FACE-TO-FACE, you come to you, and you come to a place in humility, and you defeat the slavery of the flesh to the flesh, to no more abide by its genes, so the genetic makeup of you is no longer of this earth that gives you a retina and two semi-focus cameras to make a focal point in the back of your brain, your visual cortex.
 
 Well, yo
u know, if you don't want to know any of this, I understand. You can decide it's safer to be ignorant, or at least more comfortable. But I'm not here for your comfort. I'm here to bring division, not... But I divide a lot of people because so many will want to hold on to their truth and believe this is real, and that they were made by God, taught by God, and that they are going to a godly place after the ultimate. . . .
 
 My name is Grace Cottingham, and
I'm doing a new thing. Building a new website, or am I changing all of the architecture of me? Will you build a new temple not made with hands, no longer worshipping glass, brass, and works of art valued highly? Will you begin to see the value of a little child? I don't want your children to hurt either. I hope you're beginning to understand love of love itself, to be the unconditional love that is constrained by sorrow no more, where you begin to emit your truth so that your rainbow is not just worn on top of your head, but YOU ARE IT! The energy of the incomparable Christ! Will you no longer compare yourself to someone else, but be the original you who originates you again in parthenogenesis? Be the energy of love in motion. Do something you've never done—write me! You can communicate with me. I even have a little form on my website now: gracecottingham.com. Up in the top right there's a little menu. Click on 'Send me a note.' 

I'm not building an empire. I don't want your responsibility, nor your capacity. I don't want you to hurt anymore, and I want you to know who you are, so you are never wondering about God, the devil, Satan, imps, demonology, angelology, cherubs, seraphim. You're no longer worried about the Ark of the Covenant because you know what it is, and you free the living word. You go inside of you to be the energyless Hulk no more, the Bionic Man. I'm no more your machines living for, and I'm no more in the time of sorrow. I am now in the time of me. And Meonics will breathe breath, yours if you will be it, where you learn to teach and love unconditionally and no longer be afraid of the little round button that says 'Go Live.'
 
 Pick up your pen and absorb no one else's values but begin to originate yours, not through a belief system, but through your kingdom that you free now because YOU walk down the
aisle with no one else but you.
 
 Thank you. Good day. gracecottingham.com. The School of Me. Forgive. Enable love to find you, and it will come to you, or will you be it? The merciless no more.
Embrace your love of the rainbow, or are you starting a war against love no more? I settle a lot of conflict now, and you will no more be at war with yourselves or the children who forgot who they are, playing for each other's marbles, you won't be anymore.

My name is Love. I'm in Eureka Springs for the moment. Share this channel, share your love, and begin yours. Thank you, thank you so much for allowing me to share my heart, my love, my energy, so that all of our energy becomes one, and the field of sorrow will no more collect us on each other's head to be the reflections of the projections that limit us again.

See The Thirteenth Floor movie multiple times, ask questions, be curious, go to my website... Or I don't mean to tell you what to do, but I'm inviting you. I invite you to my website to be curious, to see the books I've written and the lessons that I've restored, so that you restore your kingdom unto you, so that your word is a light unto your path and your feet are no more mired in the clay.

I love you all. Good day. gracecottingham.com. See ya, thank you. Heal them all. Unconditional love be behind those eyes. The regal you now struts across the stage of no other in its pompous assery, it's all different now. I king the king, and it's women who birth the real me to love be ONE. The regal you. I love you. Good day.

 https://youtube.com/live/oMuRghfDB_I


Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...