Saturday, September 5, 2026

God of the Matrix

God of The Matrix would have you believe that this world that we live in is real; that we seem to live in and perceive as our world, being limited to it; that God, False God, God that everyone seems to worship on Earth in some way or manner fashion or form no matter what the label, is not real. God of this false world is very real. It's the mind. The Mind of Separation sees everything as separate but the unified one operates in a field of love with coherent values that express love in very consistent creative ways with each other equally, and there is no inequality, no misogyny no patriarchy to enforce it, and no fear instilled in each other to cause compliant behavior. There's no narcissism, no gaslighting, no turf wars that worship Ego.  

God of this world is Ego posing as Love, conditional love. Ego operates by algorithm. The Mind is mechanical and "creates" us in its "universe" 

My name is Grace Cottingham and I teach like this. My connecting website is in fact my name, gracecottingham.com so that I me on several different platforms to communicate connect collaborate and create together the Neos of this world who are coming out of the control of the Matrix controlled by, "God".

The Neo's are becoming literate, fluent in the language of creation that works by surrender to be it. Neo's creation is its Creator. 

I'm Grace Cottingham. I write this blog and teach daily on YouTube in The School of Me. I connect with common people ready to create The Creator, recreating them first, becoming the Neo's of today, in real time, real life. 

Connect with me at gracecottingham.com 
And a video live stream where I taught on this subject: God of The Matrix.

I love you all. 

Grace Cottingham 
 



Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...