Sitting here watching the beautiful colors of the morning sunrise – with coffee hazelnut crème, a great privilege I have to bring these words to you of I am the King that you are one and Almighty not disregarded again; for you shall be the most high known it now – all of you – with healing in your wings – for each other – being – the breasts of no other at again. I love you be you that I am. Amen. Glory hallelujah. A day I'll never forget Day One! Amen. Of men and angels – all being "men" not again – that angels all were all of you – son of man not again but all GODS ARE. Awomen amen hallelujah glory one. GOD is sexless genderless in the skies – horizonless no more or are we flying over all, in the air, of mankind not again but redeeming it all – with hazelnut coffee all not, but you'll know my breath stinks not again for you the words I am that speaks and you'll know me by my breath not or will you my words not or will you be both and the same me I am. Thank you. Thank you very much. Amen. 7:20am February 8, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!
Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...
-
God of The Matrix would have you believe that this world that we live in is real; that we seem to live in and perceive as our wo...
-
School of the Collective Consciousness of One Transcript of Grace Cottingham teaching September 23, 2026 Website: meonics.one | Blog: thesch...
-
Meonics is now born and will grow a nation of lovers, I will be my people and they will be me. Grace Cottingham - September 20, 2026 Web...