Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Leadership school of the First Degree

It is clear that the creator is calling all to use technology to new advantage to all - the creators are - doing this way, as never before. I am being compelled, pled with - even as it were, to use technology all. Directly. Videoing. So here is another video - the second one I've posted speaking the first person words of creator one. The text of this transcribed can be found on the University website as this is a Lesson IN the University of The New Covenant. www.unc.bz

I hope this will encourage you to know all things change now, and be led into the leadership of one that makes all one - with the creator that is. One.


I liberate women from men

I liberate women from men Grace Cottingham October 1, 2026 Website:   meonics.one | Blog: theschoolofme.blogspot.com   Hi everybody, I love...