Saturday, January 14, 2012

5.1.001

5.1.001
(Database 5, Volume 1, Lesson 1)
 This is a Lesson in the University of The New Covenant

This is Theodore Joseph Cottingham January 14, 2012 at 7:07 a.m.

I do not anticipate being the one to transcribe these lessons any more. Database 5 is now opened and with it many new changes are taking place - in all of our lives. Be it ever so gingerly not, it will change everything. 

If you are interested in transcribing these lessons I will be glad to communicate with you about it.

I anticipate that the Lesson titles from now on will simply be the Reference number as it is referenced in the Central Database of this University.

I love you all. Thank you for sharing these words, and letting yours free - to be the first-person christ.

theodore
www.unc.bz

Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...