Friday, April 8, 2016

17.2.5 I call you a New Life to Live In Tulsa Come Now, prepare now, come now

I call you to a new life live in Tulsa
We create communities and I invite you to be one starting here in Tulsa with me
Share these words with everyone
Forget Not These Words

Theodore Cottingham
17.2.5
Database 17, Volume 2, Lesson 5
Recorded April 8, 2016 in Tulsa

Each of these recordings is a Lesson in the University of Light Love and Peace, Inc. in Tulsa, Oklahoma USA. 

You are also invited to:
Thank you,
Theodore Cottingham
University of Light Love and Peace, Inc.
302 South Sheridan
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74112 USA
www.NewCovenant.me


Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...