Thursday, September 3, 2026

You were created as The Creator

You were created as The Creator, The Creator of all things good bad evil and wise, wisdom in your eyes or not, your Consciousness is you and you are creating you all over again if you will but see how to do this, not; but become this the creation that creates The Creator again, my lovely. 

This is the New Jerusalem that is not on a map, but on your shoulders, in your head not necessarily but all about it in all creation is inside it that you are now no longer manufacturing in a 2d environment.

Becoming you again takes guts and gumption courage, but not Faith, not in the religious sense of those who want a formula to follow and an icon to worship.

I am gay straight bi trans. I am every Jew Gentile Maori Uyghur. Every indigenousite is me, indigenous to the Earth but not limited to it I am the real me sitting at my table now inviting you to master the feast no more as words of another brain, but to insidious be to your Consciousness not, the inside of me shall no more think I'm separate from the outside because I am one and one is many who will be one in the Consciousness of complete love that is unconscionable no more to each other in the fabrication of what becomes you no longer subject to you in flesh. 

This is the New Jerusalem becoming replete now, not wanting another but being who we really are our Consciousness loving each other that one is in the operation of futility no longer. 

I am love im two shoes Cottingham, otherwise known as, Grace Cottingham here in Eureka Springs sitting in the little coffee shop I frequent so often. I love you and share with you me this way. And soon we shall need not Wi-Fi or cellular to communicate because the consciousness of one is maturing and the New Jerusalem is filled with ideas no more of being separate from Israel in the skies.

Promised Land opening, being created is, and the beings of the portal, becoming the portal are.

I love you with all my heart, that is molecular no longer but flowing the blood of light, the truth of the non-molecular me, the invisible infinite to all who will be it now in love with love.

I invite you to write me.
GraceCottingham.com 






Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...