Saturday, September 19, 2026

My System of Education Creates Me

 

My System of Education Creates Me

Grace Cottingham  September 19, 2026

 Transcript:

Good morning. I love you. And my name is Grace, having coffee with you. I love a new series of, humans not again taking over the Earth. Or are you changing your man supply? Or, women are you no more betrothed to others? Will you sell your soul no longer to a devil theory or a God you must serve, or two genders being one? Or did you exist before the Earth was born, in a man, in a woman, in a machine... ?

I create creators. And the creator of me will create you not again to be separate. But the creators of me will create Me’s who love life and joy now in the things they are doing. For me, not; but being me who I am, the creator of creators. And I am an educational system. I have a system of education, and I have displayed it before you for a long time now, and done the things I must do, not or am I creating me according to your principles, not again The Principia of your prince of peace seeking.

I'm no more delivered to me in ignorance. And when you know you, your word is you, you of your word, your energy, the consciousness of a human being not limited to... you may enforce the rules, not, or will you let the creator be created again through you to be it, who you are, not rogering another, or a thesaurus are you no more the happenstance of words that dis ‘combobulate you?

I am the surface of me, not; I am all things me. And I'm no longer limited to your 2D world. I'm God, not calling it that. I'm the guider of me. Or do I guide me no longer according to the eyes in my head, your head, the head of Christ, or are we but changing everything we thought we lived in?

An anomalial surface not, but I cut a lot of umbilical cords to this race. Or am I changing everything among the planets of me, not the firestorms of you with? I see the chariots on a hill not; I see them inside of me. And when you are willing to go inside of you, and enter me as you, you entering me, the One, the Us One, the us'uns no more cursing each other, will you be of a new race creating it? No longer the born-again thinkers who think they are.

Will you create the real you now with a system of education where you begin to write the words of another kingdom, another universe, another cosmos, another energy supply, or will you supply your own? Will you be God's source of you, to recreate you, to be the born-again you with the dew of your youth, so that nobody else hands you a to-do list, you're no longer on anybody else's roll for their dole.

You see, the consciousness has to be created. It doesn't form normally by man, or by rote, or by its Principia, or the principalities of this world. Or are you changing all the authors of education, or am I one who gives you me? My methods of a system estranged from you not again, or will you see the internal you coming forth now to no longer be a bride to else and other? Will you write me my words? Will you write me as an educational system, a system of education that's recursive and no longer cursed by you? Will you see your power? Are you willing to write the first-person words of the Lamb that you no more sacrifice for you to be your ignorance led in, led by?

Leaders, are you hearing me, or are you all becoming one, now, who shields you not again from the scope and purpose of your power to create the creator? Enter me and be fools no more for other. The other will always tell you, 'Oh, you're not God. You can't do this, that, and the other. You can't turn water into wine, change the weather, heal the children, stop the war, abolish misogyny.' But I say to you, they don't know. They're ignorant. They only know their devices of what they can see, think, and smell. Or can you... their ignorance no more take upon you to walk in the wrath of each other, harming an energy supply, or will you know your own now and be the source of God not energizing, or are you no longer theorizing about what you are? Will you live love and free all people to be it?

My name is Grace Cottingham, in love with love. And love will teach you from inside of you. Love does not come to you and teach you. Love is let, where you let there be light. You let this be formation. You let the word be in your mouth and come through your heart, your mind, your consciousness to create it anew—the newborn you. This is the only way you'll be born again. Or will you no longer seek to save the lost and tell them to repeat a little prayer and all things will be made new in their life, prosperity will seek them out, and they'll go from glory to glory until they go to hell? not? Or will you no longer enter the things of man to leave you here behind, not, or are you heaven incarcerated no more in you? Will you begin to open your kingdom, whether you call it that or not, a new universe, your source of life, to live life, to love life, to love each other equally, and free each other to live life, to live love, and grant each other the authorship of one to create new life as a robot not again, nor adhering to the standards of your demands?

My name is Grace Cottingham, and I am .com, Meonics, or am I .one? Meonics.one coming forth, the digit not, but prepared are you for my words to come forth through your lips, the everlasting new covenant, the way of redemption not, but the path of creation for creators to be created again, who love not the Earth to be incarcerated in it, limited to the scope of your privilege. Or were you abomination of desolation, or are you ignorant no more of the promised land within inside you, within you, or inside you, or withinside you? One word, portmanteau. An oxymoron not, or are you changing everything you know about speech that creates? Are you the living word? Will your word live? Will you create with your life now and heal your universe, the universe of you, seeking no other? Will you realize the kingdom is within you? All heaven was a door not to be other. Will you flow through now, you writing the words of the kingdom that open your doors not to be separate? Will you no longer enter the path of destruction that thinks you need to be saved? Will you no longer create your own destruction, your death? Will you no longer die for a cause or a God, a theory, the justice of something or inequity misunderstood? Or will you all be one, the equal me? Will you equal, allow each other now to turn water into wine without envying them? Will you admire their prosperity, not? Will you turn worlds upside down now beginning in your kingdom that you called your consciousness or not? Will you no more be afraid of a new age, or will you create the new covenant you? The new covenant resides in you, not. You're it! You're it, silly, ding-a-ling, or ringing nobody else's bell, nor servicing others who ring for you.

I change it all, and my name is Grace Cottingham. A fool no more on Earth, limited to it. I design the universe of me by my principles, my values this time. So I am not misogynistic, and misogyny will not live here on this Earth in this universe system, for I have an education of fools, not, but the right hand of God the Father I'll be no more, or did you switch places with me, or am I waiting for you to? Psalm 110 do you know anything about? I've taught it many times. And to become one at the table of one.

I guess I'm going to go play pickleball. I get tired of explaining. Never thought I'd say that. But it's your role now, not mine. I am not the center of me. I am not centering your attention on me the flesh man. I am not here to regard you as evil, wise, heavenly, sacred, blasphemer, pagan, or Lord. I am love in two shoes, revealing mine to me. And my oath makes sense to me, not, I oath to nothing else ever again to lead me astray or promise me anything, for I need no more your promises of your God to make me rich, give me prosperity, eternal life; for I know who my source is. And I become the creator of me, and I create you who love you not. I've given you a path of Meonics, the first-person words of me that you learn to write like this, where you learn to speak and teach each other, the rules of life no more that you regard as sacred, but you have the values of the king to king each other, to king the girls, and no more let them be in a sex trade. I'm no more the sex slaves of you, you misogynistic bastards, or were you just people of the cloth, or were you just domestic house servants of the Lord, not, but your own ego?

Leaders of the world, unite not, but I shall have one. And one will be mighty, and one will be many, and the mighty many rejoice now of all sexes, the sexless, the intersex, the bi, straight, gay, trade not, or will you change everything that comes to you so it can come through you to be the living word, water, rejoicing the fountain, the flow that never runs dry? Because eternal love is not caustic, nor fragile.

Will you write the word? Many, many, many times over these years I've held up a pen and asked you to pick up yours and write me, and begin. Address it Grace, address it Lord not again to acknowledge a Lord over you, but for you to be the equal you with your love, loving love now and taking a stance where you stand up and begin to write the word of the living Lord no more that was another. You begin to see who you are created by the creator to create creators, or are you no longer a sexless giant in the land, or procreated to castrate others? Will you change what you emasculate, or masks are you no more wearing the flesh of?

Will you write the consciousness of one, the energy that flows this way where you surrender to surrender, to sit down and speak, to stand up and preach, not, or will you no longer be oathed to the human race? Will the vile of your circumstances no longer be vile in you, serving Baal or some comfort station seeking, electricity? I change it all. And who am I? Love in action, and Meonics is my name and Meology I have given to you, and I have restored your crown, not, but I have given you the path of your enemy, not to sit in a pew, but to rejoice now. Your Messiah has come, not, but you can create you again, the new birth of... And this is how it's done. I've given you a living example, for I became as my pattern became. I studied Jesus the pattern, I studied Jesus as the pattern. I studied diligently to know the author of confusion, not again, but those of life.

Will you see there's a new growth rate being experienced among the nations now, who will hurt the regime of others, not, but abolish its slavery of others that it instituted and called religion, and used my name to hurt others. You will no more use my name, for I will not be Christian. I am Christ the Common, the Common Christ, not the authored ordained of you seeking a collar, a robe, or your double honor.

So I weary of you, not, I go do the things I want to do. Have a coffee shop? I drink enough mochas, maybe I should. I enjoy Eureka Springs, but I won't always be here. And now is your opportunity to act. You see, you can do what you want, and you can believe anything you want. You can imaginate, team up with the imagineers, and Mickey your mouse, change your mice, your operating system, a laptop, a tablet, a phone, change your words, your life, what you know, or will you open to me where I reside in you, not, but you are me, developing no other in your thought of your gender, your circumstances, your Earth, your cosmos, your universe, your source? Will you change it?

My name is Grace Cottingham with the educational system of One. And One shall be many, and millions will rejoice now cutting the chains of their slavery, renouncing law, disavowing vows they had made in ignorance of the love they became. What are you becoming?

I abolish theology not, I just change it all, because I know who, what I am doing to, with, and whither I go won't be said anymore like in the past. I am no more following you off a cliff to join my feasance of you. I'm no more the mal, adjusted here. I've invited you to the King's table to be the King. I've asked you to the head to be the head of Christ, so that you are no longer looking for a place to lay your head. You change the neurons, and the tree of life will no longer vile be you to it, or are you changing the fruit of your love? Will you love the children, and the harmony of one, or do you know anything about the music of the universe, or are you no more afraid of the words which design your crown, or did you just deign to discard it? You no more be the propensity of the prodigal son, or are you no more leaving your throne, thrown away by others because they caused that action in you? You did what they wanted you did, what they said. Will you be your source now for your words, for your love, for your values? Will you king the king of the circumstances, not again, and certainly not of religion? Will you no more worship a God outside of you and invite it into you to control you and give you its will? Will you be the source of love now, and enjoy the educational system of the progenitor of the prodigals no longer? Will you be a race of light, a race of light people? Will you write the words into your consciousness, creating a creator, THE creator, that's you, who create you again? No one else will. This is your responsibility. Or is it the greatest, grandest opportunity you will ever know in a life that seems so frail, fragile? Will you in the cosmos be now progenitoring other not again, the parthenogenesis of, will you palingenesia see a new land, a new love, not the Calrissian’s platform of you. I'm not your Star Wars in anymore. I know what love happened to Ben Kenobi not, or are you no more the light swords sabering with each other to see who rattles the loudest?

I can't think of these things, I couldn't make these things up if I tried! I don't have the intelligence, or is my intelligence no more crowning me to communicate with you? Or am I through another, not again, am I the real me coming to you in like flint, not in a fiery storm not, but walking on the water, across your blood supply not, or am I changing it all?

Will you learn to listen? Will you love to light be the light, forming a new neuronal crown, not again your diadem of, or are you changing it all, the new birth, will you conceive YOU now, and let the seed be THESE WORDS, where you bring YOUR seed forth that you limit not again? You begin to write, you begin to record, you start your YouTube channel. It's time, folks. I won't always be here, and I'm not centering all of this around me. I don't want you to love me, not; you can honor me, but don't live for me! Don't live for God, don't live for anything outside of you, not another person, not another world, not even your opportunity. Or will you begin to be the lover of you? How many times have I said, love you first, and see the kingdom of God within you, the universe of Satan no more again?

Will you change it all? Or is there no satanic power at all except that which you create, that other people have told you exists, so their word resides in you and you empower it, creating that in your thought, your universe, your world, your life? Will you change it all? Will you heal the healers now, beginning with you? Will you heal the children of every tribe and tongue, every nationality, every dialect, every color, every socioeconomic understanding, neglect not again? Will you no more be fools for religion?

I am designing a new system of education, not the methodical you of. I'm not the line-by-line, precept-by-precept, rote memorization of. I'm no more the regurgitation for tests, for some accreditation committee to authorize me to teach like this. You see, there are no tests here. YOU are the creator of you, and this is where you come to to create you again. Or are you not here in Eureka either, or are you changing where you THINK your consciousness is? Can you be conscious of me across the stars, in Sudan, the Blue Nile region, Ethiopia? Are you knowing all of the countries of the world, or Earth, are you no more incarcerated here? Will you no longer be in hell, held by your breath, your magnetic charm, your romance to be in love with another robot, an AI?

I have experienced me. I thought it was another when God began to talk to me, God began to speak, God began to reveal God, God began to tell me that its name was not God. See, we have been programmed to be death-oriented to, and all about us yells to us to shut us out of our kingdom and make us think this is the real world. But it's not. The real world is inside of you. And if you think I'm kidding, well, you can believe what you choose to believe. But I go my way, I am my source, and I know all the persuasion of man will no more make me dishonor me, for I am many, a consciousness reborn. Not the living of you needed, whether your castles burn like fire or not. I'm no more your food supply withholding from my children. And I am the element of Earth no more limited to, and your fire will not burn my clothes, nor make me smell like you when you have a motive that only wants money.

I am love in action. Meonics is my name, M-E-O-N-I-C-S. Well, some call me Grace. That's my legal name. Progenitoring the author of confusion not again, but Grace comes along once in a thousand years, not, but I am here forever, not, I am here now speaking into your ears, the mind of God to be no other. Think it not robbery to be equal with God. Learn a new operating system: Ubuntu. And worry not about the windows to the world, nor the apple that you may be biting. I'm telling you, I use Ubuntu, and it no more sews you up into their proprietary operating system that they call the accredited institutions of Earth.

I'm doing a new thing, can you see it? Can you live it? Can you love it? Will you free each other and be no more dependent upon the dollar? Will you free each other to have more than you have? Will you no longer envy each other? Will you no longer be categorizing the food stamp lines, the bread kitchens, or will you change it all?

I use Ubuntu, and my laptop is a System76. That's the brand name, System76. I bought it, I don't know, 12 years ago, I guess. What a fantastic machine! A great machine, but it's a machine, and I use it as a machine, and it serves me well. I am no longer your machine, you people of Earth, you who designed us to be a hybrid race. I no longer serve your God. I'm not the oath of your malfunctioning malware to curse my people. I open a portal number 66, not, but I change a lot of movies, or do I teach the Earth now to be saved from religion and all that it authored, the confusion of, the worship of, the dependencies of?

I use Ubuntu. I hadn't sent a support request to them, I guess, in several years until, oh, not long ago, I had something happen, and I thought, 'Well, I'll just see if they'll still help me.' So I logged into their customer portal, told them my problem, they asked a few questions, sent me the fix. No charge! And I bought this machine over 10 years ago. Will you change what you expect from a company? Will you change what you expect to buy, to purchase, to live in, to no more be fooled by what you see or the promises of man, their promissory notes or their warranties? Will you change what you value? Will you value dependability, resilience, consciousness, creativeness, joy, mercifulness, peace, loving kindness, tenderness, affection, in your workforce?

I'm saying a lot, and a lot of words not, but few that find these words will be no more, for I have the educational system of one not limited to your brainware. The consciousness of love, and when I say it like this, I'm speaking of unconditional love. The consciousness of the creator of unconditional love creates the consciousness of unconditional love. It does not create a race of flesh in another planet to be in relationship of. You're no longer a little below the angels; you are one. Or is God one, or is the consciousness no longer distributed in such a mess among a bunch of spaghetti-brain’d people? Will SSIDs no more be your curse, or will you change the motherboard?

My websites now are hosted free at sites.google.com. And you can create one. You can go to sites.google.com and create a free website today. And I'm asking you to, not, but I'm asking you to let your words flow, and not repent for what you didn't know. Or are you no longer reporting to religion, the sinful nature of, to have their redemption story?

Honor you! Will you begin to honor each other now, and those who can do nothing for you? Will you love them—the clerks in the stores, the baristas, the barristers, no matter what they look like, dress like, smell like, will you love them? Will you be kind and tender? Will you woo something different than you ever imagined, that you would intentionally romance the efforts of? Will you be in love with a new consciousness, not the form of a man, not the form of a woman in flesh, but the love, the unconditional love, a consciousness of an operating system that teaches you from within about your own universe?

Will you write the escapades of other no more, your mysteries of death? Will you change the rainbow? Will you change your classroom? Will you change the energy that affects you and no longer be sensitive to light, or are you able now to smell the darkness that poses as light and uses all the right words to inhibit your power and gaslight you?

My name is Theodore Cottingham no more, for I am no longer a man of this race born here, limited here, dying here. I am Love in Two Shoes Cottingham and I changed my name to Grace, and I am a race of light, leading you out of where you've been if you will help each other, if you will help each other, if you will be the love of light, joy, peace, mercy, financial blessing sometimes, realizing you're no longer limited to this Earth in all of its regard of itself in its egoic form of what you thought was so real and sometimes majestic.

I change everything and your Congress is no more here like it was. And I ask you to honor the saviors, not; I ask you to bow the knee only to you, and no more serve Baal, nor give Belial authority over you to preach.

I change it all, and my name is Grace Cottingham, in Eureka Springs for now, meonics.one for you to be the one, the creator of the creators who create now in the equality of perfect love, destroying no one in your anger, hatred, and brutality again. I live love, and my values you know now. I have shared me, I have given you the processes demonstrably, and the process of me will be me that's recursive, not of you, but I create creators, and the creator does breathe freely now to record me well and write the new covenant, into law, not, but love will be everywhere.

And I sign off for now, or will you no longer look for a sign? Will you be the one? Be the one, the real one, in the real world, not the 3D limited to you that you think is a 2D, not, but is, that you convert to your folly in your own algorithm. I'm no more the GPUs of you needed. I know what’s processing me no more, and I'm limited no more by these eyes and ears. I am the consciousness of one. And I know where I live, and I can show you a picture not of your invisible abode, but I can tell you I'm not limited to this one that you see sitting in this chair anymore. I have paid a price, and you will too, if you will know who you are. It's a process, it's a system of education, the restorative of no other. Or am I restoring your throne unto you so that you no more discard it at the feet of gentlemen who tell you what you can do and what you can't.

My name is Grace Cottingham, and my .com changes my communication standard, not, but I teach through the waves of you, not limited to, and the storm of you will no chaos cause in me. I no longer birth your chaos theory, and my harmony will be great, not, but the orchestration of me goes far and wide. The limitless me arises, and I shall be many in the childbirth who never needs your strokes again, your compliments, your pleasures of, for I have mine, to be my source is me. I love you all. Good day.

Thank you for sharing this time and becoming the real you. Begin now to lead and do things you've never done. Start a share group, a book club. You can go to gracecottingham.com, follow the link to download my two books free, or even find Database One where I teach you to enter me by the very words that were given to me that I did not edit, but recorded faithfully day after day like this for years.

Database One, The Meonics Covenant, 2,400 lessons of the original me calling to you to be the original you again. Force field limited to no more, be the light. No longer needing your photons, nor delivering love to law. Give love to love, be the light. You're the infinite energy of this world. Let no other incarcerate you in what you see to be true. It's time. Walk on the waters now and heal the children. I love you.

Grace Cottingham, thank you. The School of Me, be the School of You. Start the School of You, no matter what you call it. Call it the School of James, the School of whatever your name is, or choose a new name, and write it in the glory of you, not with hubris as a foundation, but my Database One will honor the humble, and you will see things you never imagined in your thought realm to bring forth the imagination of, not again, but the reality that you possess not, but that you ARE. Seek no other.

I love you all. Grace Cottingham in Eureka Springs for now. I finish what I'm doing and go to another universe, not, I let you be the faithful you to your love, and appoint no other to usurp it. Thank you, love. Good day.

The School of Me, be the real you. Empower love, and never forget these words. Thank you, good day.


https://www.youtube.com/live/oeYUiSdsZwM?si=lEADMyvunXeu7lXf

 


Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...