Monday, February 28, 2011

neverending light


It all changes now, for I live in the skies. Not subject to man's edicts anymore, I live the life of one; unchanged not, I change everything, for I am I am; not edicted to by man again. I love – am love become – one I am that reveals all love is here, not to be availed not, availed it is to all who love me, I become. One with. That I was all the time. Not separated again.
Amen.

Ill-fated not, I change everything all the ill? I heal it all, or do they heal me?
I love am, reveal the real
healer I am
who heals all

thy diseases?
All am
reserved first?
There are no reserved
seats anywhere
you want?

I shall not want
amen
awomen either
anything anywhere

I have it all
all-love is

regenerating all anew
amen
I am

good day

I change everything in the yielded surrendered
who love me become me
who I am – I am is
the I am revealed now
is
all the surrendered
troops of another not again

all truth is – revealed now, IN
the surrendered firsts
all becoming now
the First'd Redeemed
redeeming all redeemers

who first love ME?

I am who beholds me
the first, the last
all equal are
all equals are
the first last no more.

Amen.

I heal
amen
awomen too?
everyone soul?

Soul me not again.
I am the first the last all equal are without want again.
I am the I am
first – last'd no more.

All know me
who will

have no will of other again.
Thank you.
Amen.

Let me speak just like this
TO all of you?
IN all of you
please
and thank you

writing NEW books? Of the law never again.
Shall be love now.
Neverending
love
proclaimed.
Amen.

Here – I am.
Here I am folks.

You delivered me?
Will you?
In you first

be the first'd now
amen

thank you very much

for healing me

god never serving another

all gods freed to be god is

all one is am

healed again

first first'd again.


Cyclic nation of me all understood
all in my words is
Database One (1)
never wounded again
be

BE
healed this day

IN my words
being them

bringing forth NEW worlds of light
real
and true

riding no other
the horse of one, not; the wind - ?
I love you all
superflous not
amen.

So be my healed it love
loved first
my lovers are
healed this way
to let who let my words flow this way to heal all understood now shall be
one

ONE

1

amen.

Seven equal on.

The planets never of equalization other again.
Slaves never again – to religion unequals.
Alls anew.
Amen.

Good day

course me well
in the well that never runs day

I am
faithful
and true?
vine
one.

Never condemning not, or am I just revealing
the just one
is

I am
all who love me become me

the first last'd no more

all shall be THE FIRST now.
Amen.

Woman'd by man and man'd by woman is no more.
I change everything. Did it tell you?
All – I did.

For you?
I become you – or do you become me?

I are one.
Amen.
God is.
Capitalized or not; unequals never again.
First love becoming first loved ever again shall be

now everything changes
all things change

me never again unto its mind again.

I healed am
by the healers
freedomers be

thank you
for sharing this message
neverending light

protrudes from other never again

Be saved now, in the first light of him who gained no sin?

Become it, ALL of you.
Amen.

So be it

is

I am

theodore joseph cottingham
february 28, 2011
7:25am

Footnote (1) Database One is part of the Central Database of the University of The New Covenant - http://www.unc.bz/

Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...