This is the video of a lesson in the University of The New Covenant that I spoke February 27, 2011 entitled "teaching all to be leaders I am". The transcription of the lesson is at www.unc.bz.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
teaching all to be leaders I am
This is the video of a lesson in the University of The New Covenant that I spoke February 27, 2011 entitled "teaching all to be leaders I am". The transcription of the lesson is at www.unc.bz.
Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!
Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...
-
God of The Matrix would have you believe that this world that we live in is real; that we seem to live in and perceive as our wo...
-
School of the Collective Consciousness of One Transcript of Grace Cottingham teaching September 23, 2026 Website: meonics.one | Blog: thesch...
-
Meonics is now born and will grow a nation of lovers, I will be my people and they will be me. Grace Cottingham - September 20, 2026 Web...