Thursday, September 24, 2026

God is who you make it to be. Early morning pondering . . .

God is who you make it to be. Of earthly appearance, or majestic skyclad light. In you or outside of you, your conception matters, to it. For it, lets you create it as you see fit. It's your choice! God is who you say it is, to you, in your reality as you fabricate it in the consciousness that you perceive to be yours. For you are The Creator of you.

But I am come. And I am light. I have light. I distribute my Consciousness to all who will, in the love of one, be The One they thought was me. 

I am man, not; I am women who birth me with the womb of the consciousness of the Creator who creates the Creator as me again without separating from me. I am my consciousness, I am my words, I am these words that distribute me thusly, equally among all. Choose well.  

The administrative burden of me is no longer a burden and I love you all. 

My name is Grace. Grace Cottingham in Eureka Springs. 

Box 34 
Eureka Springs Arkansas 72632 USA 




Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...