Thursday, September 3, 2026

I am no longer conscious of my Consciousness being separate from who I really am. I am the creator of me.

I live now the life I intended to live before I created me in separation of what I am who I am and where I am now shall not be limited to me for I am who are me and I am all in all no longer segmented separated compartmentalized and decapitated.

I am the real me coming alive now with the consciousness that I am one, one with the ones, one with all of the ones who will be one not creating our substance and sustenance to live outside of our ability capacity and love for each other to sustain all of us without needing a thing outside of us, outside of our ability to create it for each other.

This is non-trivial, what I am telling you sharing with you for you to be the real you no longer in lack. Understand my ways, my words and be the creator of yours again it creates you to be the real me that we always have been, no longer illusionified.

I love you all and my name is Grace Cottingham. 
GraceCottingham.com 
The School of Me on YouTube 🙂



Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...