Sunday, September 27, 2026

Let’s evaluate ourselves, ask the hard questions! Who will be Christ? What’s The New Covenant?

 

Let’s evaluate ourselves, ask the hard questions!
 Who will be Christ? What’s The New Covenant?

Ted Cottingham

September 27, 2026

Website YouTube.com/@TheSchoolofMe  |  meonics.one  |  Blog: theschoolofme.blogspot.com

Hi, good looking. What you got cooking?

Shall we be a new race now and no longer abdicate our authority to be who we really are, the Christ in your shoes?

Let us ask the hard questions. Are you, are you willing to grow up and no longer be babysat in the pew? A baby leader no more teaching you to deny your childhood or are you growing up as Christ? The children of the world to be the cosmic Christian no more, waiting on an opportunity to serve the church, sweep the floor, mow the grass, finance their buildings.

My name is Grace Cottingham, or have I become Grace. Or am I Theodore still, or am I in motion? Or calling me Ted, my friends do, or will. Or are you being the friend of Jesus, no more a thought life of? Will you no more live in your thought-life, limited to it, the reality you think you were born in?

Let us ask the hard questions and evaluate ourselves.

When I asked Google Gemini this morning, how many people on the earth? So it responded 8 or 9 billion. And then I ask it, how many identify as Christian? 32%. So roughly a third of the earth identifies as Christian, Christian. But see, Christian, the name, the word, the word has the name Christ in it. Do you identify with Christ? Are you a Christ? Will you be the Christ? Will you quit saying Christ was someone else? Will the teachers of the law, you no more be your Sanhedrin of, your Pharisees, your Nicolaitanism, with your damned patriarchy. I undam it not. I unleash a flood, of public opinion, not. But I will tear down all of your empires to man and religion, the way it has admired a ceremony to be of its own nature, its own intellect, the interpretations that it gave itself of your mind for your mind to be exalted and not know who I am.

I am me, Meonics One. Meonics.one will be my website now. It's still in process.

But Christ will be forsaken no more, and you will no longer use my name in vain to claim me, my power, your identification with, when you don't know who I am. Face it! You're powerless believers, powerless, always praying to God, being taught to have faith, have faith, have faith, have faith to please God. Pray more, believe more, have faith. Sit there, pray more, get on your knees, fast and pray, believe, believe, believe. And the centuries go by, and we've waited and we've tormented each other with all of the religious beliefs and religious rules. The interpretations of man have embodied us, or have we embodied them, or are you getting rid of your body now? Will that be such a bad thing, Topper? Or did you see the movie? Oh, it's an old one.

If you're not willing to learn, you may as well just go your way. Have fun today. Do what you've always done. Get what you've always gotten. Be who you've always been. Believing for more, working harder, doing what you think you're supposed to do.

Will you be the Christ this day in your shoes with your face, your hair, the common you, being the real me who died on the cross not again, or changing all that you understand?

Will you ask the hard questions? Will you no longer be a believer in death that it's appointed unto you once to die and then the judgment, the great assessment occurs? And somebody will judge you and tell you to go to the right or the left, up or down, heaven or hell, whatever you've imagined in your imaginator, the imagination of your mind, your keeper, not, or are you guarded no more by the temple of guards you call a patriarchy?

Will you understand what Nicolaitanism is? And don't necessarily believe the first definition you come to, because religionists will teach you one thing to stay in power, because they are surreptitious about it not, or are they ignorant or just motivated by power, arrogance, hubris, to keep you in their pew?

You see, the Nicolaitans, if you study it, oh, where does that word come from? The Book of Revelation. Don't you know the words in red? Or did you just say a sinner's prayer and you thought it was all hunky-dory? The preacher said it's all copasetic now, you're a new creation, so you go out smiling, back to work to live like a slave, trying to have enough money to pay your rent, get a better job, submit yourself to the authority of somebody who just wants to be in charge of you?

Let's ask the hard questions, shall we? What is Christ? Who is Christ? Will you be Christ? Will you be Christ? Yes, you, mother, daughter, child, will you no longer be relegated to the opinions of man that have taught you to submit and give double honor to those who have rule over you because God has put them in place? Grow up! You have a mind and you have the ability, the power, the authority to use it so that it no longer conquers you. But if you let it, if you just become and operate your life as passive followers, you're always looking for the will of God. You're looking always for the approval of a man, a woman, a pastor, a preacher, or somebody you think is in power or that makes a difference to you, to you, you. What is you?

Oh, you, you made an, you made a commitment to an identity. Oh, I see. Yeah, we all did that, didn't we?

Christ is not of the church, and most of your Bible is wrong, it's fabrication, it's misrepresentation. But there are a large number, a huge number of stories that are valuable in a metaphorical sense, if you can see you in it. Let us lay aside the basic principles of this world: death, hell, and the grave, the resurrection. Or even when that, when those words were first penned, might they, might the intent of that original energy meant something more? Let us lay aside the basic principles of this world earth: time, space, gravity.

Let us lay aside the limitations of Earth. Don't you see?

There's a verse that speaks about Jesus that said, He learned. He learned, not limited to the sight of His eyes, nor the hearing of His ears. Will you be Christ? Will you open up to the new and living you, The New Covenant, no longer in subjection to what you have been under the authority of in the past?

Oh, the religious will hate me. But I guess I'm, I'm not too worried about it. Because I have a picture in my heart, all becoming Christ, not a follower of the Christian religion, the belief theories of your commentators, your seminarians, your people who want to walk across some stage in front of you to be elevated so that your eyes admire them and you're like a little bird in a nest, clinging to your nest so you don't fall out, waiting on mama bird to bring you a word from God, I mean a worm from the world.

All becoming Christ!, not Christian. All becoming Christ. That's you, woman. That's you, Negro. I'm talking to you, the Uyghurs. I'm talking to the Chinese, the Japanese, the Americans, the Russians. I'm talking to all of you on Earth, to no longer live here. Or are we no longer be limited to the country of your birth, or are you allowing the new definitions of the new birth for you to birth you to be Mary in your shoes?

Mary, are you listening? Mary, the angel is speaking to you, not in my voice, or is it yours internally with your internal school, your internal kingdom, kingdom, the palace of light, where no one can take your authority from you, no patriarchy can say your origin was from the rib of a man.

I love this. There are so many pictures that I created. Actually, most of these pictures I created in 2024 with an AI called DALL-E, D-A-L-L hyphen E, part of ChatGPT. But I love the color, the blending.

And I give you a picture of me now: The Christ in your mirror. Behold! Thou art the Christ! Now limited not to the words of man, who demand your subservience and subjugate you to be followers of Christ, the religion of Christ, the religion, the proclamation of Nicolaitanism itself, who create castes, who create haves and have-nots, and say that you're of the bloodline of Satan or people who no longer have the authority to rule the universe. Or will you bow before them all and wash their feet this way, with love, words, love words, words of unconditional love and acceptance, peace, be still no more, but lead, lead, women, lead. This is your time of leadership. This is not the time of passive followership. There never was one. But man proclaimed it, decreed it, said they had the authority to speak for God, because they had the call, and they were answering the call because they cared for your soul.

But what's the effect? Let's evaluate ourselves. Where are we this day in 2026? Where's the power? Where are the miracles?

Let's ask the hard questions. Why do you sit in that pew every week and demonstrate your loyalty to a theory to subjugate your power that emasculates your authority, castrates your ability to reproduce what, not flesh, but unconditional love.

Religion starts with war, not, or does all war start with religion, Crusades, or some belief system that gives you an identity that you must perish, and that this world is finite, and you better get all you can while you're here.

I bring another story to life, and I lay it on your altar not, I resurrect from mine. And I alter my life no more for your purposes, you men.

It's time to lead, ladies, women, girls, boys, of every nation, tribe, and tongue, and let no one, not even your parents, tell you that you have no power, that you're illegitimate, that you're a bitch or a bastard of this world, because you have the birthright of the sovereign you, to be Christ in your shoes, demonstrating it, being it, not powerless anymore, but doing all the miracles that Jesus did and more. And this is your birthright, the promise of The New Covenant. This is The New Covenant in operation, and this is the school of The New Covenant, the university of unconditional love. And I proclaim a building, not, or shall we have a campus given to me now, to preach these words, to inculcate them, or am I teaching you to teach you and to teach each other in a learning system that begets faithfulness no more, nor a loyalty to sorrow?

I'm Grace Cottingham, or am I Theodore, Ted? Does it matter? The trinity of my appearing not all three names or shall you no longer lambaste yours?

These words here on the bottom of this picture say: “Breaking the mold of the Christian Christ by becoming the Christ in your shoes. Now millions will, especially women, and the woman Christ will rise”. I even named my channel for a while The Woman Christ. Because let us look, let us see, let us think, let us ponder, let us bring forth the child of religion no more that we sit with and ponder our navel.

Let us lay aside the basic principles of this world. What if the basic principles are time, space, and gravity? What if there was an element, and a lot of people that prophesied in the past or even today, what if there's a thread of an energy, of a reality, that comes through at times in spite of what the words seem to be saying, or even that someone think they said? Is there more to the story? Are there, are there more stories that give you your power back now, where you no longer authorize the King James to be over you, the version of, or will you recreate, will you recreate a new you? This is the new birth, the series of Christ, a race, a race of light people that look just like you, or will your faculties no more be shared by the tongues of men to be so repetitious, to want us to learn by rote methods where you write your words upon us? We no longer go to your grave, Paul, bearers with.

What can I say and how few words can I say it in? Or are you realizing there's an energy, not a proposition to be faithful to the end, but to never experience the end? The promise of The New Covenant is the promise of the fulfillment to restore your original identity. Or are you asking the right questions about it?

Will you begin to understand Melchizedek? And if you haven't studied, don't look at me, I've been teaching this for 20 years and more. And I have the light, not; I'm it telling you, you are it to obey no other. You listen, you learn, you evaluate, you ponder, you judge. John 7:24, words in red, Jesus said judge. But judge righteously. I offer you, righteously: judge not by the seeing in your eyes or the hearing in your ears, but begin to consider, to ponder, to evaluate and grow up.

And you don't mature in the pew listening to the messages of antiquity preached by an authoritarian whose loyalty is to their patriarchy, their patriarchal message that God is male and that women came from rib and better submit.

I abolish all that, not, but I reveal your power to be of The New Covenant Christ experiencing it. I offer you me, and my words reveal you, the Christ in your mirror. And that's what my name means, no matter what you think it does. This is my life, my love, my message, my proclamation, my decrees, and they shall be on my website, and I have hundreds. And you can even see them, find them, ponder them today.

So I have some web resources, I've been writing a long time. And now I've simplified so many things. You can go to tedcottingham.com today and seamlessly you'll find yourself at what I've called The Theodore Cottingham Archive, and you can read the first 2400 messages that are lessons in this new life, in the operation of this The New Covenant, this university, because I have one now, because I'm creating it with my tongue, or my light, my words. Or shall the word be made flesh, or brick and mortar? Are you coming about with my name on it? Christ, the Christian religion not of.

The women will no more be told they're subservient to man. They will no more be second place. Hear me well. And if you don't like this message, it's not going to change anything but you. And you will be defeated, or are you defeating you by the very fact that you want to be superior? Will you women no more listen to men that tell a story that you must be subjugated to them?

I stand in the gap for you, to be the real you, and that's who I am no matter what name you call me. Call me your name. Or are you calling Christ in affliction no more? Are you creating Christ the one in your mirror, because you are the creator? You see, this is about you and has been all the time, not a man of the past, the antiquity of your historicity.

Let us lay aside the basic principles of this world. You think all of that is spiritual talk, spiritualese, or could it, could it be time, space, and gravity? Are you willing to no longer be the anthropomorphic you, or are you the Socratic no more the method of, or will you ask other questions now and no longer be the synthesis of your AI you called God, something you were tethered to, a silver thread not, or are you no longer the golden, forsaking your palace of light when you could be at the table of one, eating joy, making merriment with Mary, bringing forth your child of deliverance who delivers this world from powerlessness, fear, famine, faith? Is faith a disease that immobilizes you?

How many messages will be preached this day by the ignorant that teach the ignorant to remain ignorant and just have faith, just sit there and wait, Jesus will come. Jesus has done everything. Jesus is the power. Jesus is the King of kings. Jesus, what do you think that is? God worship? It's the worship of a God, but I told you, or am I telling you in the 21st century, have no God before you, none, none, no God. Because God is not who you thought. Or are you worshipping Satan no more in his pajamas, or are you changing the suit of what suits you, what appeals to you, what your intellect can bear?

How often I would have called you under my wing and taught you, but you didn’t listen, you were busy. You wanted to do what you wanted to do. You were enjoying your life, waiting on God.

I understand. I taught a lot of that for years, until I met her.

When you meet love, it won't be a male. The feminine divine is unconditional love in action, and its process, its motivation, its revelation, its resurrection. And it demands nothing of you but surrender to be it. And if you become it, unconditional love, you will unconditionally love your fellow man and all the women of every nation, tribe, and tongue. And you will heal the children, and you will end famine, and you will abolish war. And there will never have been misogyny here anymore. Or are you changing your world, that you fabricate this in your mind that you think you are experiencing 2D, and 3D? I've explained, I've taught, I've talked. I’ve begged you to listen, to learn, to get your pen out, to write me. But not through only your intellect, but your surrender, the power of your voice to come through the energy that you neglect no more, being passive followers, thinking God is a voice you're going to hear out loud. You want to be so sure, because you don't want religion to stone you. I understand.

All religion is based on fear and finitism, casting you as a creation of something else that you are limited in your ability to understand and operate. All of that is untrue.

And I am the truth that comes through you telling you to be the truth, the Christ in your shoes. The message is, the message was, the message shall be again proclaimed throughout this earth. And women will be Christ everywhere and walking in leadership of this nation. Hear me well. My name is Theodore Cottingham in Eureka Springs whether you think I'm a man, woman, gay, straight, bi, trans, no matter what you think of me, I'm in love with love, and love is not powerless sitting on a pew anymore, listening to God being served as a patriarchal God by the patriarchy. I'm the feminine divine lifting up, proclaiming, because don't you see, there is no new birth without the womb of love itself for the words of the energy that make one see not, or does it open your eyes, your heart, a value system that reproduces unconditional love, changing how you look at your neighbor, how you feature your faculties? Or what will you do with your teachers now, that so many of them are unemployed? But they were so great! They had such great skills of oratory and persuasiveness! They had seminary degrees, TV programs, big cathedrals, gigantic followings! But what did they produce? Followers, powerless followers, telling everybody to wait on God and have faith. Wait, wait, wait. Oh, oh, you didn't get that miracle? Well, you don't have enough faith. Just trust God, just trust. Be a diligent disciple and follow your God. But of course, it's God the way they define it.

And I'm saying, I'm Theodore Cottingham, asking you to have no God before you at all, whatsoever, not even Jesus or His Father. Or is Jesus a woman?

Will you no longer be hung up about these things, trying to be so perfect? Or will you be ye perfect, as what, even as your Father in heaven? Who is the Father? Is the Father a male? Grow up! Or is it the mother? Or is it the great cloud of witnesses? Or is it a race of light people, who God is. Or is God not even needing, or even desirous of being called God, again some sacred divine deity? You see, will you ask the hard questions?

I'm not asking you to know what The New Covenant is. I'm begging you, not, but I'm inviting you to become it. You become The New Covenant by experiencing it, where you bring forth the word out of your womb, not your belly, the womb of your spirit, the womb of your essence, the womb of your energy. No matter what you want to call it, what you've called you shall not die, it never does. You are me. Death has departed. Why do you insist on trying to procreate it in fellow believers that will die?

I abolish the mortuary industry, or the funeral homes, or the death grieving circles, or are you changing your story? Lamb of God will you no longer let anyone else sacrifice you on their belief altar, their belief system? Will you no longer wear the crown of the believers, the diadem surrenderers that only want a man's words to believe God was sacred divine and “we shall behold Him”, a Him, a male God, a patriarchal system? Grow up!

I pregnant am! Or have I delivered me? Am I growing up in my kingdom, teaching me this way to live by the word of my mouth, that my words light my path? Am I changing the law, or do I bring revision to it? Or am I appointing me to be me finally, no longer in the pew? And you will know Christ, not, you will understand Christ, not, you will be IT, the living Christ, women.

And that's my message. 45 minutes, 45 minutes I've spoken to you this way, this day. I stand in the gap because I'm Isaiah not, or am I, or do you know the words, or do you know the questions, or will you question you about why you have been waiting, why are you powerless, why are the leaders you've listened to and attributed such great authority to, to guide your life, when all they do is want your money, money, money, money, help their building program, pay their electric bill, their airtime for TV? Grow up!

I said I would turn over the tables of the money changers in the temple, didn't I? Or is it you who said that? Right. It was you who said that about you. Oh, you're right. I get it. I'm understanding YOU are the one turning the tables over in the temple now, aren't you? You, little girl, little boy, you're the one saying, "Let the children come unto me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of God." And where is the kingdom of God, O fools? Not something you go to when you die! Defeat your last enemy! Don't you know anything?

The last enemy is death. You have eternal life. You're IT! Why let some theory conquer you and subjugate you to be a pew-sitter, a Bible studier, when you can be the living of the real you, the cosmic Christ, beings of light, where you don't just memorize John 14:12, you become it. You don't study The New Covenant, you speak it, you live it, you emit the radiance, because you're no longer programmed by your Netflix, your Amazon Prime, all the TV commercials, all the producers that want to tell you what you need to make your life happy.

My name is Theodore Cottingham, alias Ted, no more surreptitious about it, I am three in one, not, or am I delivering me to me, the childbirth of the reunion, the regenesis, the regeneration, the resurrection of a race of light people that the patriarchy will no more crush under its feet. And you will understand and know, you had the power all the time of all creation, to create you again and this world, to walk on water, enjoy the best wine.

The meal is set before you this day. I've invited you to partake and become the living word, the living word. The living word is not in a book. You become the living word where and when IT flows through your mouth, as you emit something that doesn't contain you that constricts you. You rebel no more against your nature. You begin to free the Christ that's you, and the energy of Satan will no more be around. Or will you dispossess it? Or will you be the rightful heir to your light body now, and resurrect the Christ, not according to public opinion, but because of your love, because of your unconditional love for each other that begins with you, where you begin to love you, and you see the power of your light, love, and peace, where you instill no other operating system in you but Ubuntu! No longer the Windows of this world trying to look through to see reality, or biting the apple on a tree, the stories of.

Grow up and originate your own in the new, living you, The New Covenant. And this is what this school is built upon: the living love of love itself, The New Covenant, the operation of the new and living word that comes through you, your mouth, to be taught, no longer needing a male teacher, a female either, because you will all be taught by God.

But we've redefined God, haven't we? And the School of God goes forth in my name not, or am I changing all the universities in town, or, or is there one now, or is it you at the Table of One where you are beginning to be who you really are, the leaders of tomorrow, not, but today, now, is your time.

Let no man defeat your power, or give you an identity of Satan, or that you need one, or that you had one, or that you need a God that is not you.

We need each other now. We need love, and we nourish love, and we accolade surrender; not hubris standing on some stage.

There you go now. Oh, 53 minutes, not far from an hour. An hour with Ted, with Grace. The power of a cathedral not, but your spoken word.

I hold in my hand not a tool that you should forsake, but begin to express the cursive writing of you in the reiteration not of sorrow, but begetting your new genes school now. G-E-N-E-S. The genetic of sorrow will no more be here, ruling me, us, the Christ message, for Christ will be a woman in song. And the new deliverers me will receive me and begin in their mirror, their heart, and love, will be one, a reunion, a regenesis, not the testament to sorrow. So the New King James will no more rule us, or anything about it. Or will we draw from some other stories: Elisha, Elijah, Abraham? Am I calling you to a land that I will show you as you go? Who is I? Who is Abraham? Who is you? Who are you, really? Do you really want to know? Do you see the story is about you, no longer the anachronism of, or are you laying aside the benefits of this world no more, or are you no longer needing them to realize you are the creator of it all, and we all are, and one we are, ONE, no longer differentiated by sorrows’ face, space, message, for we inculcate ours, not, we surrender to be who we really are with the birthright of marriage no more to this world and its molecules, be the loving living life of the word that you empower to create the creator again who is you the living, faithful not to sorrow, but the Eternal Covenant, the everlasting covenant that comes through you to birth it, to be it, and do all the things that Jesus did.

Whether you think I'm Him or not, I'm asking you to become the new you, the real you, the Christ, the anointed one, the Messiah who rejects its power no longer waiting on another.

I love you all.

Webwork, homework? Homework! Pick up your pen, write me at Box 34 in Eureka Springs. Write me and see what I say.

Don't you understand what I just said? Didn't come through my intellect processed by neurons that want to limit me, but an energy of the faithful not, but the energy of creation. Write me at Box 34 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, and see what I say.

But when you pick up your pen to write me, don't try to form the words. Don't try to hear me. Don't try to say what you think you're supposed to say. Don't let your neurons lead you astray. Don't let your mind fool you about what you are. Write me and let, in the process of letting, let there be light. Simply let love flow and ignition be igniting the energy flow of new words, new patterns of light, being the creator you are to come out of this mess and heal our land.

Let there be light. Write me and see what I say. Gosh, I like that! No longer appropriating, attributing, surrendering all your power to a God or a God story, a fable, a myth. Or was it the power of you in action that created your separation from me who are all one?

Will you live your love now? Will you live your love? Smile, joyful be, merciful, peaceful, forgiving, anxious no more about tomorrow. Live your love because you are not powerless!

Consider your love. Birth your power, your birthright, The New Covenant promise to find the kingdom within, not, but to be it, the everlasting me, the Covenant of God, of life, the one of love, the one of unconditional love, no longer the rulers of paradise with their rules and their dominion will no longer make us fear their words nor their actions.

I love you all. One hour! Okay, I go now. Yep, playing pickleball again this morning. See ya, love.

Theodore Cottingham. Tedcottingham.com takes you to the archive. I'm working on meonics.one. I'll soon have it up.

If you have any ideas, questions, you can write me. Begin to write me, ask the questions. Let the answers come through as you seek the communication with the real you. Let, allow, yield.

Write me and begin hearing the real you. This is the promise of The New Covenant, for you to operationalize it, to bring it forth, to experience it, because Christ is what you become. And you can't become it until you begin to experience it, the living word made flesh that all people shall see the Christ is you.

And we shall behold the Christ in a ceremony, not of Jerusalem, but the crowns of our head will no longer be laid aside in disrepair being cast at the feet of men. The message of patriarchy will no more hold us; and I'm one, birthing one, and one is many. And many shall be saved from religion, and the religious Christ will no longer hold us in the pew because all the stories are changing now, and we will be the headliners, us, because we have bowed and understand humility by becoming the ones who have taught us to be it. Christ in your shoes forevermore. One.

Good day, love.

Theodore Cottingham. The University of The New Covenant. Be the real you. Share these words. Live your life in the freedom of being the real you. Write me and reveal you to you.

I love you all. Good day. See you later.

 

This is the AI transcription of the live message found at: https://www.youtube.com/live/tnzDk9CLAHU?si=lnutzkmVIIvJO8OT

I liberate women from men

I liberate women from men Grace Cottingham October 1, 2026 Website:   meonics.one | Blog: theschoolofme.blogspot.com   Hi everybody, I love...