I’m teaching you to be your teacher so
you don’t need me anymore, or
This is The New Covenant explained
Ted Cottingham
September 26, 2026
Website YouTube.com/@TheSchoolofMe | meonics.one | Blog: theschoolofme.blogspot.com
Hi reverend. Or are you no more looking for people to lead you about the things of earth? The spiritual manner, spiritual matters of, will you be your own guide and guru, not pastoring a flock of other sheep who want to be led astray by you?
My name is Grace, not Grace Cottingham. Or am I Theodore One, too? Ted, will you know now, Ted Cottingham, a man of choice, a specific gravity of not other gender of, or are you changing, what you create this day, used to be in. My school will you be, the School of You. Entering are you the School of Me now? You are, if you're love; Entering the School of Me by being you, you who do the things I do, will you teach to perish no more upon the earth? Will you be the angels reclaiming your virginity, the virgin word, the word of me, the word of you, not separate? But apart not again, will we be one consciousness not fooled by this world anymore?
Will you love me and enter me and find, finding my words become you, my words do, or are you becoming finally the consciousness of one who honors God no more to be separate, but loving you enough to be you, living, you living me, living one consciousness to do the works now. John 17, John 3:8, John 14:12.
Be it your vernacular of no more to stymie you. Will you begin to see how to teach you? And when you teach each other, begin to teach them to not need you.
If you're depending upon a pastor, a reverend, an ordained clergy, someone of a clerical order that doesn't teach you to not need them, they're not doing their job. They're ignorant. They're mired in the hubris of themselves, or be it ignorance or not, many claim many powers now. But I shall have one to be me.
And you have the power of that choice too. Will you be the recognized for what you are, no more reverend status of, or are you a humble teacher who will lead the thousands; no more trying to get in their pockets, get their marbles, take food off their table. Will you heal the children who in love with you will be? No more taking advantage of them. Will you lay your life before them to heal them and give them your energy, your word, your real substance, not made of word or not made of molecules? Or are you changing your energy this time, and your love of love, will you no more put a God between you and what you really are? Will you no longer worship a God that destroys your power, erases you at the end of your life and reuses you to honor it? Folking lore not, or are you changing the little fockers? Or folklore are you no more in love with that creates your diamond place appearing? Or are you no more in love with a girl's best friend? Or are you healing you from all the clichés of religion? And birthing me not again to be separate, will you be the real you teaching you how to learn from you, the non-molecular you, the you that you said was dead not, or did you think I was God or the Holy Spirit or some apparition? Or will you change what you believe about you because you know the difference now because you're entering me, a field of understanding not limited to it, the field of the molecular you?
Will you see you are coming out? And you are a member of this school if you will school me not to need it, where you're becoming one teaching others now how to school themselves, how to be the God, not that they're worshipping, or are you no more crowning the life of other with your power, forsaking yours?
Will you grow up? Will you be the prodigal son returning home, or to a field not of other molecular appearing so visibly corroborative to you; will you change what you visibly empire, empiracate now, the empirical you, the visible you, and not need me at all, not again, or will you sit at table now like this with a new microphone?
Mine's not expensive. Audio-Pro, I think is the name. Seems like I paid $44 for it. Seems to work much better than the microphone in my phone because it's not micro-ized anymore, it's big! It's portable, not, or are you no longer porting around, sporting different events of your soliloquies, or are you changing? What do you know about Emily Dickinson or the real me, or the real you?
I'm Ted Cottingham. I like that name. I went by the name Ted most of my life. Well, over 50 years. You see, I'm 75 now. And I'm schooling you to teach you to teach yourselves and teach each other and not need me, so that you become me and do the things I did, or am I no longer here?
Will you be at your table of one now, no longer seeking another, a counselor of, or are you no more in the multitude of followers where you just pick up their wavelength and want to wave it around in you to consolidate the wavelengths of cowards who only remain on the earth to yet die when you could have been so great? Or will you not greatness seek anymore in your separation?
Will you be love, teaching love to bow before its God no more, to bow before its maker no more, but to be it who it is, returning home to your original place, your power based on love not, or will you be the very bastion of not other bashing someone else? Will you be who you really are, love in two shoes, sporting your name now, looking like you want to with the name you admire? No more worshipping another, the name of Jesus, the name, the name above every other name. Why would you subject yourself to that underage, that umbrage, demurrage of, or are you paying a high price for your ignorance, more than it's worth? What is your ignorance worth? Or will you enter the School of Me and be the teacher of you, teaching others now, The New Covenant?
I'm not a spiritual man. I'm a simple me. But I have become the real me, you see. And I'm doing the works that I want to do. I teach, not being afraid of you anymore. I'm no more counseled by your eyes, or your words, or your freedom that keeps you incarcerated here in your flesh, in a church, in a pew, a community of believers, believing for what? That you may have the power to subjugate yourself and each other and then die? What kind of commitment is that? A futile one. But we escape, not. We grow up. And it's time to do something you've never done. Buy a microphone. Do the impossible. Pick up your pen and write me. My name is Grace not. I'm going by Ted Cottingham now again, because I like that name. And I'm Grace’s not shoes in, or am I yours, no matter what you call me, your name? Christ, will you be it, not the religious of, not the Christian of, but the lover, the lovers who love love, who love each other enough to crown the life that will be one, all being one again? In the mighty one, the name of Jesus, not, but your name, your common name, your common looks, no matter what you look like.
I love you. I know what love is. I know what love does to a person, giving you the reason to live, and not doubt me. Or will you be beyond hope, no longer clinging to a hope, the faith of, or the face of now? Will you recognize in your mirror and be me teaching other people now? Yes, you. You who are afraid of your shadow, afraid of an ugly comment, a brutal reply, the assertion of someone else that you're a blasphemer, a wicked person, an evil diadem wearing, or are you changing the crown of life that you wear on your head to no longer crown others with the desecration of you?
I was glancing through my pictures earlier sitting in my, you know, my little white chair over there. Not that one, the big recliner-looking one. Well, maybe a little recliner-looking one. Looking through my pictures, my Google Photos, and I chose this to be on the little thumbnail of this video. I created this, I guess, over two years ago. And it even has the words at the bottom: "I'm teaching you how to school yourselves."
But why would I do that? Because I want to always be here? Or is there another reason that's more preeminent, preeminent, privileged, powerful; a powerful reason for you to be the real you, for me to know you in the power of my resurrection not, but for you to know you in the power of yours, where you resurrect now the limited being never again, but the infinite, imperceptible not, the infinite lover who will love all equally of every nation, tribe, and tongue. Every Black, every Negro, every Uyghur, every Asian, even Americans, USA’ns, Eurasians, the indigenous tribes of Africa not, or did you come out of Africa? Or are you no longer alone in the heavens of you? Or is all heaven now appearing, clapping in thunderous applause because you're learning who you are and that you don't need breath to survive? Or are you changing, my love, to be love in my shoes, the secondary faithful no more to follow another, but the face of God in your shoes whether I call it that or not, the consciousness of one, the School of God, the School of Me, the School of You, the School of Us, the School of a consciousness that love is resurrecting love and conveys this opportunity now for you to be The New Covenant, the living one, the living new covenant where the life of it is yours, because you empower it, you become the living word that emanates from within, the radiant holy place?
I, sorry this is backwards, you know, Google makes all these technologically advanced gizmos and yet doesn't give me a way to unmirror my selfie recorder. Or maybe this is a function of the YouTube app. But regardless anyway, maybe you'll learn to read backward. It says, it's just a piece of paper I'm holding up that says "The New Covenant", the title, "The New Covenant". And it lists four things.
You see, The New Covenant isn't a book. The New Covenant wasn't Jesus, isn't Jesus, will never be Jesus. The New Covenant is you who live it, who become it, who enter the consciousness of what we've called God itself. And this is not sacrilege. This is the divine right of kings, not; this is the privilege of the common me, the common you, the common person of every nation, tribe, and tongue. And this is the message, and always was, and it will never be stamped out again. This is the operationalization of the real me, the one you find now in your mirror.
The New Covenant!: 1. I will put my laws in your mind. 2. I will write them upon your heart. 3. No longer will you need another to teach you, for you will know me. When you know the real me, you'll know that I am you, and that you are not alone, and you've never been alone. And all this fakery and tomfoolery that preachers preach: that you must be saved, you must be found, you must be in community with a set of believers who give you their wavelength to come into their bondage; will you no longer be their handmaidens of?
I teach you a new law not, I teach you to teach, I teach you to think for yourselves, where you question me, where you ask me, where you become an adventurer of you, and you begin to explore you in ways that you never have, because the religious don't tell you.
This, this is the operation of The New Covenant. And I stand on my charm not, I stand in my experience. Or am I standing in this energy that I share with you this day to be the real you, the royal you, proclaiming not privilege other, or will you come home? But where's home?
Get a notebook. I've asked you so many times to take notes, to pick up your pen and write me, write me. You can write me a letter, you can write me snail mail, or am I asking you something more? More divine not, but more than just what you thought those words mean? Will you write me? Will you write me the words that come into your heart, not limited to your mind, faculty’d by your neurons? The New Covenant, the promise of The New Covenant, will you operationalize The New Covenant? Will you bring The New Covenant to you? Will you recognize it, will you resurrect it, will you be it, the living you, where you learn from within you, by your very nature that's cataclysmic to everything we've lived in, lived for, lived as?
Will you change the tectonic plates of your religion, or are you not moving at a glacier's pace anymore? Or am I accelerating the breath of me, no longer limited to the alacrity of you? Will you be The New Covenant? Will you see, will you real be, will you realize the resurrection that you forfeit no longer again to be a worshipper of other?
I will put my laws in your mind, I will write them upon your heart. How? Well, what we thought God, how would he she it, write them upon your heart, with a finger upon tablets of stone no more, or are you coming down from the mountain of shame, blame, condemnation? Will you realize God was in you all the time, you've never been separate, or were you it, a race of it? You see why this disturbs the apple carts of all the preachers, teachers, and religious clerics? Because so many of them want to be in control. They want to have the answers, they want to be your answer, they want to be your word. And they don't think about it "I'm going to control the words of the people that I lead", but they do, in one sense or another, proclaimed or not. Will you begin to see the motivation, or will you begin to evaluate the result of all the followers following with such a passive nature, being so timid, shy, afraid of the lion in the streets, afraid to run for Congress or be a governor or change the law of the land, or to be the Daniels of your day, not afraid of the lions' den? Oh Daniel, where art thou?
I'm not looking for a brother other, I'm looking for the women who will birth me, and not be ashamed of their race, their sex, their past, but changing your future, to beget me in the real regal royalty of the one in your mirror.
Did you get a notebook? Will you get a notebook? Are you getting a notebook? Will you pick up your pen? Don't gloss over this, this is school! The school of the collective consciousness of one, I'm calling it. But if you've been around me very long, you know I've called it so many different names over these years. I've called it, when I began, the University of The New Covenant. But it reclaims me not, it reveals unto you The New Covenant is you who live it, where your beginning is new, and the new beginning is now, where you need not teachers who want you to memorize something so you can spit it back out.
I change education. And I am no more limited to your law, your rote methods, line by line, precept by precept. I issue commands not, I bow before you, the common people, who will lift up a Lord no more to worship and see apart from you, but you who will be now who you really are, no longer mesmerized by the faculties because they have a PhD, they wear a collar, a robe, they take your confession, they counsel you to stay under men, live under men, and teach you that God appointed them to lead? Come out from that mess!
You see, one of the things that Jesus did, I talk about in my book, *Jesus the Pattern*. Jesus learned what scriptures, I'll call it scripture, he learned what text applied to him and spoke of him, talked about him. AND he learned which ones were wrong. He brought revision to the law. And you do too, my love.
And you will no longer think I'm perfect, if you ever did, and I hope you don't, because I'm not perfect in your sight. I'm a common man in Eureka Springs, 75 years old, teaching you, hopefully, to teach you yourself that you are the teacher, the student, the faculty, the staff of the living covenant, whether you call it the University of You or not. The University of The New Covenant arrives alive, reborn, or are you changing your school of the new consciousness you? This is school. Do you have a notebook? Did you get a notebook? Have you spent time in these transcripts?
I didn't say it would be easy. I didn't say you would have no fear. I can imagine Daniel's heart was beating fast as he was looking at the lions, their teeth, their growls, as he knew that in a few moments he was going to be within their grasp, their grasp, their turf, their domain. But what happened? Daniel didn't have faith, well, maybe, but that's not the point. Daniel knew who he was, and he was willing to die for it.
I'm not teaching you to be willing to die for anything, or am I telling you, what has seemed like life has taken our life from us. We've been so willing to lay it down in front of men, at altar calls, doing what we thought was right because we didn't know what else to do. Who has told us The New Covenant is us, a new covenant people, a people great and strong, a people of light? I do now. Will you tell other people they are love, light, and they can be the originators of peace, and they have a school within them? If they unlock it, if they turn the key, will you pick up your pen, or is this the key to your new covenant, to write it, to become it, to see who you are? It's not about faith. I teach love for you to be it.
Will you daily study these transcripts? You see, it's one thing to hear the message. Thank you. Thank you for subscribing to this channel, thank you for sharing your love and telling others about this message, this channel, starting yours. Start your channel, start your blog, start being who you really are without the fear of failure, without the fear of the scorn of somebody's face, the fear of rejection. I understand. You see, it is costly to be the real you. It's very costly, because you give up this world, or are you becoming its redeemer, the Messiah of you, a nation? Are you Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Elisha, Deborah, Sarah, Elizabeth, Mary, do you hear me? Are you one? Are you all of those people, the messages of? You see, these words conglomerate no longer to indubitably be you, or will you irrebuttable be, not on the witness stand of other? Will you be *res ipsa loquitur* knowing, a Latin phrase? The thing speaks for itself! The New Covenant, the pattern, Jesus the pattern, Jesus, not the redeemer. Jesus the pattern. Jesus, not the soon-coming king, not the one you cling to, to be an aberration of who you really are. Will you no longer seek a far country to go have your free will on earth, or are you redeeming it, changing it? Are you leading now out of hell to no more be your purgatory in, or are you changing everything you thought you existed in, to no more need a doctor, a surgery, medicine, rehabilitation, addiction recovery? Or will you be who frees you from the ignorance that we've all established among this planet?
Will you daily study the transcripts I have been posting lately, just lately, on a blog? I began a blog, I don't know, years ago, 2012 maybe, on blogger.com. I called it First Light. And I posted many notes, many revelations, proclamations, decrees, thoughts, transcripts. And then one day after years of doing that, in the futility of my mind, for whatever reason, I deleted it all. But I made a backup. I don't know that I ever recouped all of them, but lo and behold, if you know me at all, you know I've changed the name of this station, this channel, this school, many, many times. I've called it the School of You, the School of Grace, the School of Christ, the School of God, the School of the Woman Christ. This has never been about religion, it has always been, no matter what I've called it, this has always been about The New Covenant you. The New Covenant, the operation of something inside you, within you, inside you, or three-syllable word, portmanteau, withinside you! Or will you change how you speak, change your punctuation, or needed are you no longer, it to be line by line, precept by precept? Will you emanate no more the download of your power, or will you empower the download now of religion no more, but the energy that comes to you through you because you're no more separating from your creator, because you realize you're it, and you're creating a consciousness, and that consciousness that includes everything not, but all there is, all there was, all there has been?
So now we are looking no more to the ancients for all of our answers. For the days of you, not, or am I short as hell? Or are you changing, you see, the methods of life? Will you algorithms no more be programmed by the word features of you, the word, an algorithm, a word; is every word an algorithm? Is every word a piece of energy, a packet of something, a substance of something?
Are you knowing things different than what you were taught now? Will you be the quantum you, no more the apparel of you in naked thought, or will you not wear the flesh anymore, or are you transcribing my words to be the initial moments of me, the resurrection, resurrecting me at every moment, the moment you speak, the moment you drive me out no more, the moment you recognize me, the moment you let me write on your heart through your mouth, with your mind no longer being the veil, my opponent, or your mind, was it God or Satan, or are you living no more the lie, will you begin to operate in the chambers of horror no more, will you judge you equal with me, and judge, I'm telling you, I'm asking you, I'm inviting you to judge, just as Jesus asked you, judge, judge, what is judge, judgment? Rendering a decision based on the evidence, John 7:24. Jesus said judge, but judge righteously, judge not by the appearance of reality. Daniel knew before he went in that lions' den what the outcome would be, or did he have fear, or was he just courageous, or could he see more than the others could see with their naked eye? See, will you ask questions like this?
Remember, Elisha, Elijah, so often I mention the wrong one, the story in 2 Kings, who was it, the Assyrians that had come up against them, and Elisha, maybe it was Elijah, one of them, the servant that was with him said something like, in today's vernacular, "Oh, we're in trouble now, look at all the enemy!" And what did Elisha say? "Open the eyes of my servant." So the power of love opened the eyes of the servant and then he could see the chariots of fire, the angels that were invisible to normal man, so that he realized there were many more with them than with the numbers of their enemy.
So you have a heads-up display. Boy, that phrase has really taken on a different meaning in recent years with new technologies. But see, we have a head, we have a thinker mind, we have mental faculties, we think, and thought rules us, really. But there's more to the story than what our eyes see, what our ears hear, and what our molecular neurons produce.
See, when you begin to understand the new and living covenant where you empower the living word and become it, you begin to open your eyes so that you are no longer limited by the vision that you think you perceive through your visual cortex. You're no longer limited to a 3D world.
This is school. I'm Ted Cottingham. My legal name is Theodore, or Grace, or does it matter? Or am I all three? Am I one in love with you?
Will you see how I speak, no longer trying to emulate me, or are you no longer trying to emulate you or what you thought was your image-making machine, or what other people told you to wear, to be, to do, to think, to sign?
If you are in this school, you are entering you. You see, I call it, I named it, I refer to it as a school of many names, the school of no name. It's the school of your name. What's your name, lover? I love you. I like your name, no matter how you spell it, no matter what energy you attach to it. Or are your motives changing with the energy that you now encounter coming through you, the very words changing your form and what you can do? Will you heal the children? Will you obey not your laws of land that tell you to neglect them, or will you heal them, feed them, honor them, and help them find their families, and no longer be in lack, or a child of the state?
This is school. I am not a channel of entertainment. But I have fun now like I've never had before, because I'm not willing to be your stoic, stoned by your Puritan work ethic. This is school. Will you study these words and do more than hear them? Will you pull out your pen and begin questioning what I say? Question what I say! Have an adventure with it. Print out the transcript! You can go to the blog site now, theschoolofme.blogspot.com. And I've begun in recent weeks posting not every day the transcript. I don't record every day. And not every day of mine is the same anymore. I'm no longer the groundhog limited to. Will you see I'm Bill Murray not, I'm Ted Cottingham, or Grace in two shoes, are you? Will you be the graceful one to you now?
You can print this very transcript that I'm holding in my hands, dated September 25th, 2026. You can print it. The title, I titled it yesterday, "Mental Earth Will No Longer Keep Us in Slavery". We're no longer limited to Earth.
How do you become no longer limited to Earth, becoming the cosmic citizen, the cosmic common, the royalty of the cosmos? Will you know that all of this, all of this is inside of you? And if you don't know that, you don't know who you are.
I teach the revelation of you to operationalize the living breathing New Covenant where you exist in a form that doesn't limit you, and you begin to bring forth the word, the energy, the sovereignty of the power of one with the authority to heal this land.
Right here on page 1 of yesterday's teaching, you can see it right here. I sometimes use my pen and write notes and underline. More recently I use Sharpies, they work well for me. I'm going to read one short paragraph. You see, I am referring to our curriculum. This is the curriculum in my school that is not my school if it will be yours too. This is about the consciousness of one where I'm no longer claiming ownership of any of this, or did I ever?
Reading from yesterday's transcript, page 1: "Will you understand the mental projection of you? The keys to your kingdom, not, or do you have one now? Will you use it and release you from being you in the flesh limited to Earth and do all the things that I want to do? I want to do all the things that Jesus did and more."
I have given you this book. You can download it free in EPUB format or PDF file format. I have created what I'm calling the Theodore Cottingham Archive on the internet at archive.org. And you can download it. No matter what the name of my website is, no matter what the URL of my school or the name is, will you practice being no more limited to you, no more limited to your experience, no more limited to your mind that wants to be your faculty in the entrapment of you, just because you're stuck to it, or will you come out from the inside?
So why did I read this little paragraph on page 1 from yesterday's transcript? "Will you understand the mental projection of you?" On page 2: You see, we all wanted free will. We wanted to be something to somebody. We admired ourselves and our power. We didn't want to be surrendered, to have everything done for us. Or are we creators creating now? Listen: "Seeing, are we creators now, creators creating? Are you creators creating?
Will you see the words and begin to understand the ramifications, not the limitations, not the exhortations that confirm your limitation, but creating a new adventure, the new beginning with you in you of you, your new covenant? This is The New Covenant explained. Will you be it? Will you breathe your life into it, the very operation of creating the creator again that's you to create others? Will you realize how false this has been, how unreal our reality is?"
You see, Jesus learned these things. How did he walk on water? He didn't speak in terms of the quantum world or non-molecularism, non-duality that I know of, but he experienced it, he exhibited it. He's the pattern, he's the first of many. The first of what? Many. The first of what? Thousands who don't claim to be the Christ, but millions who do become it. Creating creators now! You create the creator, no longer separate from it. You create the creator, no longer limited to your flesh, creating the creator in your mirror who now is not powerless.
Are you seeing *The Thirteenth Floor* for what it is, the movie? Understanding *The Matrix* trilogy for what it is, that we are living in right here? The Matrix that's been pulled over our eyes and created an island in peace, not, but space. You call it Truman's not, or have you looked at *The Truman Show* lately, and study the aberration of you, not, or *The Adjustment Bureau* movie? What do those movies have in common? Will you be ignorant no longer? Will you love love? Will you destroy your power no more? Will you no more run from your authority to recognize the real you in your mirror and resurrect the Christ being it with your name, with your looks, with your bank account, whether it's empty or full?
Will you love me? I am the one in your mirror. Not separate from. We have all been one, we didn't know it. We thought this was so real. What do these movies have in common? How did I introduce them in this teaching from page 1? "Will you understand the mental projection of you? The keys to your kingdom."
Reading again from yesterday: "Your outer space program, are you going to now? Is it called Meonics, a school of Meonics? Meonics.one, meonics.one, that's o-n-e if you're wondering. Meonics.one is my new website. It's not up yet, it's being created, because I had a backup, you see. And in February, this past February when I deleted my website when I was at the end of my rope, not, or was I having a crisis, or are you changing what you facilitate now, not the death of your power again?
Will you be living me, emitting what I want not, but the living me, so that you no longer need me, you become me who I am, one consciousness where we no more lack anything, because we become the creators who are worthy, or is worthiness no longer a factor? Sin is no longer part of the equation. A God we serve no longer necessary. We're no longer the prodigal of us. We're coming home to see who we are, to no longer be the adjustment of someone else's bride, we're no longer their possession.
In the middle of page 2, yesterday, from the transcript: "I'm a simple, old, humble man, 75 years old. And I know now how it's all coming together, for my words have taught me. You see, I've listened, I've learned, and I have quelled the soul, not, but I have gotten rid of its power to control my eyes, my ears, what I see and think of. Will you ponder, will you study, will you have an adventure with these words, entering me, my school of that is within you, so that the electrical circuits of you no longer destroy you and your magnetic forces?"
I've given you the keys to your kingdom over and over again. I've described them, I've talked about them. I bring up issues and speak about subjects, and then I say "not" to negate them, or are you changing how you learn by what you reference no longer an energy that defeats you and takes you to death? Will you be the living word, and eliminate the frailty of the resurrection, or will you speak about it now with vociferous voice? Will you be who you are? Will you no longer be afraid to learn from movies, the movies that I recommend?
I've mentioned over 300 movies during these 20 years of my teaching. 20 years I've been doing this. And I've been afraid more than once. I've been afraid to use certain words. I was afraid of my shadow, not, but I was timid and shy, or have I learned to be the leader I am to lead me into the teaching of you being the teacher of you for you to teach yourselves this way, to experience the vocalization, the operation of the new and living covenant where you write your word, you listen to your word, you speak your word, you study the transcripts of your own word, where you become the real you, resurrecting you to do all the things that Jesus did and more. And anybody that tells you you can't, is ignorant. They just don't know, no matter what their motive is.
Reading again a sentence from page 2 of the transcript of yesterday. Do you see how valuable these transcripts are? They give you a different energy, not, or are they giving you a different view of the same person, of you, that you heard yesterday, now seeing in print, feeling it, emitting, letting the radiance come through you to change your electrical circuit, your neurons, your dendrites, your axon hillocks, your quarks, your meons?
Reading from page 2: "I think of you who do the miracles now, because you're me. You're me of one consciousness, that no longer conflicts with your real being."
So in these last few minutes, what have I said? Do you realize I've redefined the soul, and how the soul limits you, and how ridiculous, how futile it is? Christianity wants to save the soul, save the soul, save the soul, get rid of that thing! Or render it powerless.
In yellow highlight from yesterday, page 3: "Will you see the kingdom that resides in you, no more to model it after another person's words, but where you begin to create the palaces, a rejection no more?" And name, reading from page 2: "My name is Grace now for this broadcast, that was yesterday, but you can call me Ted, Theodore, Grace. Be the name you approve for yourself!" Oh, wow. What freedom, what freedom, what freedom! That's not preached from the pulpit, because they want to extend their influence. Religion is big business, you know. They're very protective of their dollars, their power, their position. But they are not more powerful than your pen. And they will never compare to the power of your love, when you fall in love with love itself, to become it, to empower it. This is, this is The New Covenant that lives inside you not, but that you become. Your consciousness is no more enamored with this world space.
I could teach a long time out of the transcript of yesterday, or actually any of them.
I'm going to read a couple little sentences from page 7 of yesterday's transcript. "I'm me in Eureka Springs, not limited to it again. So I travel as I want, because my want has changed me, not again, to want my flesh limited to what I see me created as, because I fell in love with love, not God, not your story of God. I became the equal me at the table of one, John 17. Haven't you wondered about John 17? Haven't you wondered about many verses and many things I've said? Will you ponder, will you ponder, will you bring forth the word, not the word of somebody that somebody else has written in their commentary, where they tell you what to think, how to think, and what the ramifications are? Will you, the new birth, be the new birth creating a new form, a limitless you, the unlimited you, the infinite you?"
A few sentences down on page 7: "We arise in the shape and form of us. I'm not the fable of you caught up in, I wear a new life, for I originated it in me, and broke out of the chains of your sovereignty here on Earth. We are the cosmic. We live. The resurrection is us, and we resurrect each other to know the truth. And everyone then chooses."
I'm asking you to choose life, to choose love, to be the studier, the ponderer. So much I could say. Reading one more sentence from yesterday's transcript: "Theodore Cottingham, Ted, Grace, Graceful Ted, whatever you call me, I'm in love with you who will be this message, all of us one, no longer needing Wi-Fi."
You see, what is the point of all that I share, all that I teach you? Are you getting the message, the ramifications, what it means to you? Is it meaningful?
(The AI hit its transcribe limit. The rest is from another AI transcriber)
. . . ramifications what it means to you is it meaningful? why do we do this to become a new creation because you're the creator no longer needing Wi-Fi do you see what that means you're no longer limited to your electromechanical magnetic surfaces you're no longer the motherboard of sorrow that's plugged into you limiting your capacity.
Will you see what I'm saying no longer needing Wi-Fi cell towers for we will no longer be the signatures of sorrow understand me I am one the new covenant conveys the consciousness of one where you begin to receive and transmit so that you are a river a transceiver for it is a flow unconditional love is a flow and has never been stagnant so if your God never changes I recommend you have a new adventure and create the new beginning of you to see that you were never separate and no matter what you've called God in the past when you begin to love love and no more limit you to be a worshiper a servant of flesh you will have new information to live by to learn by to operationalize your new life and this is what it means of being a new creation the cosmic and if you're not the cosmic you you haven't been born again if you're not doing all the things that Jesus did you've never been born again no matter what anybody says Jesus is the first of many the infinite now appearing in you teaching you is to be I love you all be the new covenant me were you empowered not in separation but your teaching of you to teach others now teaching each other to be whole complete the Christ in your shoes this is me onyx this is the school of the merchants not this is Meonics all becoming one only the consciousness of one and the website will remain Meonics.one I'm no longer your God worshiping I'm releasing the lovers from the chains that were created for us to honor it and I destroy your adventure not but I open out a whole new horizon to those who will begin to be the new beginning me in your shoes with your pen your notebook your little recorder where you begin to record your notes and you make them you transcribe them you value them and you teach your neighbors to love Jesus not but to love the pattern and you teach them how to become the pattern and you all become the pattern to release you from all religious artifacts of the past and the legacy of religion will no more cause our future to be futile or into your death my name is love in action no matter what you call me I love you Ted Cottingham in Eureka Springs for now share this message listen to it again and again study it print it out have it transcribed transcribe it yourself learn to ponder to bring forth ah the original you before we ever created this horror show that we call existence on earth with a mental faculty I love you share your love with me be me share your word become the real you you can write me at box 34 Eureka Springs Arkansas the school of me the school of you the school of one consciousness love lifted up God redefined the soul redefined love redefined the school redefined the new beginning I love you all be the unlimited you in the role of one who knows what the one is now the one that we all become Christ risen the common people doing the miracles and no one will limit us again for we walk through the lion's den no matter what it looks like and we're no more afraid of the fiery furnace nor the threats of religion nor the treatment of elders for we are the authority of one no longer abdicating ours to wear the diadem of the real me all of us one being one again in love with love today love see you later share this channel share your love share your words and begin writing me whether you address me as grace ted write me at box 34 write me write me into your mind not limited by electrical impulse but let your love be your features now your face no more faith needed for prosperity other I love you good day thank you thank you for being with me hearing these words becoming your word originating the new and living covenant being you a new people of give your grace to all and forfeit not your love to be infinite thank you good day
