Now You Will See Love in Action
Grace Cottingham
Website: gracecottingham.com | Blog: theschoolofme.blogspot.com
September 18, 2026
Hi, every wonderful soul—not! But are you trading your soul in for another one not again to be here on this earth, placating sorrow, playing with the world as you knew it, wanting to establish another one? Or will you be the new world now, being love loved now? Will you love love instead of a God that you said made everything, will you no longer be in love with the fantasy of Christ? Or will you be one in your shoes now, healing love to be it to each other, doing the miracles now? You will see it, and it won't be in the colored few, nor the robed elite. It will be in the common me, the common people, you see, who now understand, who begin to know what love is. And they are infinite in it, if they will be it. You see, the pattern is me. Or is it Jesus no more who dies on a cross? Or are you seeing now things as they are coming together to display the works of Christ in the common people, who he, the firstborn, was? Are you now the second?
Will you be doing all the things that Jesus did and more? Turning the water into wine? No more to get drunk on the power of your word. Or are you challenging me, not again for the throne of you? Or are you thrown away no more? After you're done with me, or did you ever know me?
For the least of these you did it unto me. For the least of these... Or do you know where that phrase comes from? Or will you originate it now, in your memory not, but your forward-thinking mind—the least of these? When you do it for the least of these, you do it unto me. Will you heal your children? Will you heal the children of the wars? Or are you not in your Congress anymore? You congressional shit-on-mouths, shoot-them-ups-of across the aisle, or did you just want to stay in power at all cost? And how many died trying to serve your decisions?
I change Congress—not. I change everything for love now. You will see in action, and love is not powerless, frail, decrepit, or afraid of your fear-mongering.
So people will stand now, not in the shadow of the vociferous hubris of another, but love itself. You see, love itself! Love, what love is, the energy of love that love is, is no more seen as separate. It's no more seen as a God thing, a sacred divine manifestation of something supernatural that doesn't pertain to you. You're learning who you are now, and you're learning your power, and you're bestowing it upon each other, infinitely, freely, because you're not the finite few anymore, just seeking a dollar. Or were you the mass confusion about all this in the cosmos?
I will reign in your bombs—not. I will abolish the rain of bombs! And love will not just be something you talk about in church, or when you want somebody to do something for you.
Did you ever know me? Tell me, did you ever, ever, ever know me? Did you let me speak? Or did you just want to hear a preacher, the postman—not, or are you delivering a message to each other now, inexorably? Death no more required of you. Eternal life—you press a button, not to shake a shaker with, or are you changing what you know and what you see being afflicted upon my people no more? For you will not rain bombs on them again. And you will have mercy, or will you not see the mercy seat of you first? Or are you changing everything you see the firstborn of in every soul—not again trying to create that divisive nature to save it?
Will you no longer be the sacred divine of something else? Will you be who you really are now, and save the children from religion, and all of the religious wars, the hatred brewing in camps you called cathedrals?
I change it all—not, but love does! And I know her name. My name is Grace. What's yours?
Shall we all be love now, naming our name love, writing love across our foreheads? No longer being destroyed in our temple by light that assumes its place and walks in an authority that deems us as underlings subjugated to it.
I change Congress, and you will see 50 governors on trial—not. But a lot of trials of the flesh will no more be here, because I am. And I am every person who will be me in love with love this time, no longer going round that mountain again.
Or did you study the Mountain of Spices, Hannah Hurnard's writings? I've mentioned them dozens, dozens of times.
Now you will see power—not. You will see love, and you will see grace, and you will feel mercy, because it will come through your lips to each other now, even the ones you have hated and thought were mesmerized by some satanic theory. Love will be displayed—not. Love will be the core. Simpletons call—not, but love in action now will be displayed on this earth, and it will be the planet of the angels again, not of man wanting to define war, develop its monetary systems to gather everybody else's marbles, whether they had food to eat or not.
When you do it unto the least of these, you do it unto me. Will that be your mantra, your call, your task, your reorientation, your reborn rebirth of? Are you beginning to see a new value system that limits you not to war again with each other for your finite purposes?
When you do it to the least of these, you do it unto me. The least—the ones who cannot fend for themselves, they can't defend themselves, the little children. Will you give them to eat of your finest, not just what you slough off that you don't want, that's out of date, that's moldy, crusted? Or will you develop new ideas, new thoughts, new values, new training for the new season, the new dispensation, the new world?
The world of the infinite, you see, is around the corner—not, but within you. And we shall be taught now by God's best and finest—not, because God won't be a thing of the past with a bunch of baggage attached to the definitions of it, being a supreme something or other in a high place.
I'm asking you to know who you are, and develop your power of love, light, and peace, mercy and grace, and love people of every color, tribe, and tongue, whether they know English or not, whether they know your customs and protocols or not, whether they stand when you bow or not. I'm asking you to wash their feet.
I'm asking you to live a lie no more. I'm asking you to no longer be controlled by the religious stories or your Bible messengers, the way they've been interpreted to you.
Love will be seen now in the high places and the low places. Love, eternal love, everlasting love. The covenant? No, just simple acts of love now are going to come into place and be displayed at the rarest moment, most surprisingly by the simple people, common people who do extraordinary things, miraculous, spectacular! Little women lifting up airplanes out of the swamp—not, or do you know Yoda? Or do you believe no more for sorrow?
Will you no longer be conquered by what you have been taught? You see, this all around us is not the real world. But Jesus knew this—not, Jesus figured it out, or did Jesus have a teaching method that he began to experience where all that is began to communicate with what seemed like the finite to become the infinite, so he could do things we thought spectacular—calm the storm, feed the 5,000 with two fish, five loaves of bread?
I bake a lot of bread—not! But I serve a lot of healing now that will come through the nations of my appearing—not, but theirs—simple common people who will no longer be looking for a lord of war, or a soon-coming king, a Messiah. Will you see how religion has taunted, tainted, destroyed our power, telling us that we don't have any, that it's all God, God, God, God, supreme, divine, fearmongering, fear? Don't you see, don't you hear the masters of fear on the radio, TV, videos all the time, strutting across their stages of sorrow, acting so pompous, so certain, so certain, giving you assurance, trying to project their power that they know what they're talking about, and you better listen?
You know, they'll tell you it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But I say unto you, I'm Grace Cottingham, and I'm raising up an army—not, but simple little children who will believe no more for war, or take a rifle in their arms to shoot their brother, sister, mother, father.
I have been taught, and I teach this learning system, this system of education that comes to you not in the hearing of your ears, the seeing of your eyes, but through the holy place—the Holy of Holies within you, not made with hands. The temple not made with hands. You see, the holy place where God resides is your consciousness.
But you have deemed each other unconscious—not, you have deemed you separate and apart from God, and you valued your free will to depart from it. You had free will, you wanted to exercise that free will. Damn everybody else and everything! You just want to do what you want to do, you have free will. So you can worship God, no matter what you name it. You can worship God, and you can damn everybody else that doesn't believe like you, isn't that what everybody does anyway?
Will you change this nation now? Change the world?
My name is Grace Cottingham. I teach a learning system, a system of education called Meonics, about the big me—not, but I'm not the little simpletons running around anymore obeying whatever voice shouts at me and seems to have an answer that I should obey.
I am the royal uncomfortable no more, using my power. I am the royal telling you you are. And there's a royalty of heaven that is no longer apart from you that you cannot see, feel, know is there, or enter therein. Look not to the right, to the left. There's no kingdom of heaven that you're going to arrive at the pearly gates after you die with Saint Peter welcoming you. Grow up!
The kingdom of heaven is within you. The kingdom of heaven is within you. And when you begin to walk in your power, authority, grace, mercy, and peace, you will begin to see the people beside you have never been separate. My body is one. I taught on that September the 13th.
Here's the transcript. I started for now, I don't know if I'll continue. I started posting in the last few days the transcript on my Blogger site, my blog site. So you don't even need to send me your email. I don't want your money. What would I do with it?
But I'm giving you me. I give you me. I tell you me. I tell you: me, thou art. Thou art the one! Quit worshipping another. You're the holy one of Israel, redefining what Israel is—I do so all the time.
Will you begin to love each other and care for the least of these. When you do it unto the least of these, when you take them food, when you intervene on their behalf, when you reunite their families, when you love them and you touch them not in Jesus' name, but with the affectionate tenderness of the loving Jew—of Israel not, or is a new Jewry coming about now where you begin to understand Israel, the non-molecular Israel, the infinite you, not being limited by your eyes, your ears, the scientific method?
You see, religion will hate me because I release the kingdom—not, I release the knowledge and the keys to the kingdom that you have inside of you and that you have had inside of you all the time, so you are no longer satisfied sitting on a pew with putrid water being poured over you to wash you in the blood of the lamb—not, but the ignorance of the blind, deaf, and dumb strutting across their stage, trying to be effective, putrefying you with the same lies.
When you do it unto the least of these, you do it unto me. No matter what color they are. No matter what language they speak. No matter whether they have even made fun of you in the past, will you love them?
And if you won’t, don't use my name. I'm certainly not a Christian in your terms. I am Christ releasing it to be the common people, not the ones that religion defines it as, a solitary life, the historicity of. I'm making life simple—not, I'm telling you today, you can change it!
You're not limited to all of this, you see. I told you to study, I've asked you to study, I've begged you to study! I've mentioned hundreds of movies over and over, and some of them a hundred and several hundred times—The Truman Show movie. But are you able to assimilate it? Are you understanding the message? Will you understand the metaphor, the metaphorical language, the symbology?
Will you grow up? Will you grow up and heal each other, whether you like them or not, whether they stole one of your comic books or not? Don't be so little. Heal the land.
When I began the teaching on September the 13th and titled "My Body Is One" (O-N-E)...
Hi folks, this is a new day, or is it the new beginning? Do I ask you a lot of questions to be formed of you in you now? The information, not seeking another as, will you be the source of you now?
Will you no longer preach that God is your source, and that God is a patriarchal figure that existed long ago far away, that if you try hard enough you can entreat the favor? Will you begin to see your power in the love of you, for you, making it known now to each other in the form of love that sets us all free?
My name is gracecottingham.com. My name is theschoolofme.blogspot.com. That's where my blog is, and that's where, at least for now, I've begun posting the transcripts. So in a few hours, you can read the transcript of what I am saying right now, if all goes as planned. You can download it, you can email it to your friends and family, you can begin a share group. Call it The Fellowship of One, where you begin to see those boys in prison, those men, the shackles, the chains that preachers, priests, and temple worship puts on people.
What about the words in red? "When you do it to the least of these, you do it unto me." What are you going to do to them? Heal them, love them with an unforgiving love—no more, but a love that forgives all of everything, and share who you are! Not just your food, not just your medicine, but that too—food, medicine, healing, clothes. Will you love them? Will you give of who you are? This is who you are, School—to give of you, where you're not trying to just do good, you're not trying to have acts of compassion recorded for your legacy. You begin to change things now in this world, in this now, to no longer be afflicted by sorrow. Let your love be taught, let your love be felt, let your love be telt to the nations now. And heal the Black, heal the Negro, heal the colored, of every color, nation, tribe, and tongue. No matter what you call them, no matter what label anybody has had, will you love them and give your life for them? Will you give them of your life, not just the crumbs from your table?
Will you enter into no contracts where you compromise the values that I label for you every day as I label for you: me; Me, the supreme divine that tells you over and over and over: you are me, the supreme divine, no matter what you want to call it, the simple you, the common you. Every one of you are my body, my blood.
Will you do it unto the least of these? Will you heal the children? Will you ignore war no more? Will you understand it begins in the pulpit? Or did it begin on somebody's knees seeking God, but they were given a story, they were given a mantra, they were given a sinner's prayer and a book and told: "This is the answer, the legitimate, the accredited, approved version of the word of God"? And how many people have been told: "You can't hear God, you're not God, don't expect to hear God, it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God"? Daniel didn't listen to that. Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego?
My word is coming front center, and I have given you a new covenant. My name is Grace Cottingham, and I am talking to fools no more, but people in action, where you begin to deliver you from the famous oratory of the ministers of the faith who promise you privilege and money, prosperity, prosperity, prosperity! "The blessing of God it maketh rich, and addeth no sorrow to it," right? How many people preach that to death?
Will you love each other? Will you care for those that don't have enough food to eat and don't know what to do to get it? Will you love them?
Will love be in your power to frame no longer as religion does? Will you no longer be the fools for religion, sitting in religious services and letting people pour their stream of vomit over you, where they just regurgitate somebody else's opinions that they learned, warped to manipulate you?
Will you see the motive? Will you smell the heart, the motive? Will you grow up? Will you become sensitive to the law—not, but to the love, an unconditional love, an unconditional love?
There are people that prepare more to take their Sunday offering than they do to preach, because they want the money. Somewhere I heard, you can't serve God and money. Maybe so.
If you don't love the gay, straight, bi, trans, you don't love me. And if you don't love me, I understand, because you have free will. You call it free will. I understand, free will, free will. But don't you understand, that is in fact what you exercise to separate from God. That is in fact your fall from grace, your fall from heaven. Heaven is not up there, you didn't fall from the sky of the clouds. Heaven is within you. All existence is within you. If you know it, when you know it, you will no longer be the finite, the seductress hunting down a dollar, throwing bombs in your garden, throwing out insults to other people.
I change it all. My name is Grace Cottingham, and I am responsible for a few of these messages—not, these are my words, and I am my word. My word is me. Though I understand you think you're looking at the molecules of a man.
I go to make heaven known. The audacity! I'm not trying to proselytize anybody, seduce anybody, or produce a magnetic force, or destroy yours. I'm revealing light, the revelation: all of heaven is within you. Every one of you, every one of you of every nation, tribe, and tongue, no matter what color you think you are, or think somebody else is, no matter how vile you think they are because they came from the other side of the tracks, they're not part of your elite aristocracy, they don't have the same table manners... Will you love them? Will you love me? When you love them unto the least of these, unto the least of these—the Black, the White, the Europeans, the Canadians, the Mexicans, the Latinos, the Uyghurs, the Chinese, the Asians... Whatever label, will you no longer let somebody's label defeat you, defeat your love, where they foment hate, hatred and brutality against them? Will you love them?
You're going to see love in action now. And love is not powerless.
And your fear of God will not make me not love again. And your empty threats and your hollow minds, where you've given yourself over to hatred and brutality, will no more lead my country. For my country, 'tis of thee—not, my country is at war no more. Hear me well what I've just said!
Love covers a multitude of sin, right? Sin does not exist unless you choose your own free will to be separate from God of unconditional love, the creator of the consciousness of one. Write that down.
Imagine with me. Just imagine. Imagine Congress just being a group of 50 women and men who love each other, who love people, who care about those who cannot care for themselves, who care about families, who love them. No longer a two-party system at war with each other, but a party of love. Imagine what they can do!
Imagine what the country budget would be if it's no more buying bombs, or trying to save the world, or could it be an element of love that we refute no more? Will you love me? Will you no longer be at war with me, hating each other, hating yourselves, blaming God, blaming the devil, blaming anybody else?
In unconditional love, there is no blame. There's no finger pointing. You see, in unconditional love, you begin to see love as not separate from you. You begin to allow yourself to be taught from within that the kingdom is within you, and it has its own education system, not some government department where somebody sits in a high office of an ivory tower somewhere to decide what courses you must study.
I change it all. My time is now. I'm tired of waiting and my people being satisfied with so little. My name is Database 1, no more conquered by the shadows of you. I am front-centering me, and all will know my name. All will know my words. For my values produce love when love surrenders to be it—the very energy of life itself. Not life and energy separate. You and God not separate. No longer us trying to label each other, and doing some isometric exercise, or worrying about our plate, or our shape, what we eat, or what we don't have. Or are you changing the world food supply now, so that everybody has enough? Can you do that?
I can. And who am I? I am love itself, loving love enough to tell you: you are it! Don't let anybody, all the religious forces of hell that say they are of heaven, determine your life. Begin the educational system, begin the educational system of One—the operation in motion of the new covenant, where you don't think the new covenant was a life lived long ago or in some book, some static document. The life you live now, is it one of peace, or is it war no more? Or are you changing the power of your love to no longer be according to what you've been told it is?
Will you free your love, and be paradise in constructing it as you enter me to be it—me, Meonics of?
Oh, so many things change now. Many people will be teaching this message now, going to my Blogger site: theschoolofme.blogspot.com. The School of Me. Because I am not limited to this flesh. And you are not either, when you know who you are, and you develop, you begin to learn the learning system from within that heals your nation, and gives instructions for war no more.
Who is God? If God doesn't wash your feet, find another.
"Lazarus, come forth! Come out of your grave, you dead people!" Was that about Lazarus, or was that about you, or is that about your power now to heal the sick and dying, to raise the dead? The stories—the stories of Elisha, Elijah—do you know them? Will you heal your enemies? Do you care?
If you don't care, you can just continue to cultivate your free will, and live in your own world. But you will die for it. Unconditional love never dies. Conditional love leads you to death, gives you rules, builds on fear, honors arrogance, belligerence, hubris. But I am not that government anymore. I know what love is. I held her in my arms—not, she came to me and bowed before me and said: "I am you," with the most tender approach.
So all of your god-of-war theory goes bye-bye, and all of your fearmongering about "it's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God," I know is bullshit.
When you're ready to love love, it's very costly, because you will give up time, exert energy and effort to begin with intention, deliberate to deliberately loving love. And you will begin to change your terms, your lexicon, your nomenclature, your values, what you do with your time. You will begin to touch love when you let love touch you from within, the fount of life that never dies.
I have said many things in this one hour. I've asked you many questions, and I've asked many things of you to consider tenderly, with kindness. These things are not trivial. Don't let God be an appendage to you, where you embrace it in your belief system, thinking you're doing God a favor, or you're going to play a harp in the heavens, and not have to work for the crumbs of a rich man's table. Or are you willing to change your now?
Are you willing? I'm serious! Are you willing to walk into a hospital and heal everyone that's a patient? Can you imagine how upset people will be when you begin healing people, disturbing their revenue system? The very audacity, the ideosity, the gall!
Let not your heart be troubled, because the headlines will not control you any longer. Begin to see love in action, now at the lowest level—not, but with the simple, common people who have dirt floors, no table to eat on, no fork and knife—or do you not need one anymore? Or are you changing what you drink the word of, or will you manifest light, be the love of One? Will you heal your world?
My name is Love in Action, and you will see love in action now at the hands of many people you thought serendipitous—not, the synchronicity of—or are you changing all that you know about the consciousness of the healers, ones who heal this nation?
I change the organization of law—not, but I bring you life. And love is in Database 1, the 2,400 lessons that I've given you, online most of these years. You see, I began to channel like this, I began to emit me. But I didn't know it at the time, I thought it was God talking to me, because I attributed it to God because I had the image of God, and that God was separate, and in my own free will I was comforted in that—comforted in that—not, or had I developed what I was taught? Are you the creator of you, creating you differently now that you know a different story, with the love of the lamb that you no longer sacrifice you for? Will you no longer berate each other? Will you love love? Will you begin to heal the children? Will you begin to do things you never imagined that you could do, or would if you could, where you walk into situations without fear?
There is no fear in perfect love. So will you begin to understand now and be sensitive when you hear people start fearmongering and telling you what to do, how to do it, because it's a fearful thing, hell is a terrible place, eternal damnation—find the first exit! They don't even know what love is. They're just regurgitating a message that was recorded on their mind like a tape recorder when they went to school, or when they sought to be accepted in their brotherhood.
I am freeing the women from being slaves to men. Misogyny will not exist in this nation. Hear me well! I'm not playing at this. This is not an entertainment station. What I speak of is non-trivial. I am love in action, and the new covenant rejoices now in the life of the living me, who will be every nation, tribe, and tongue on Earth and farther, no longer limited to the alien, the immigrant, the haves and have-nots, the fivefold anointed.
I don't know how long I will sit here and do this, but I raise up, I free many people who will be me who do, who love love now. Will you?
Will you get the book *Jesus the Pattern*? You can download it free—ePub or PDF. Free, I don't even ask for your name, your email. I'm not trying to raise funds, and I'm not raising an army. I'm distributing light, love, peace in the form of me for you to be the formless you.
Are you understanding now Meonics, the study of Meology, the study of the firstborn me to be it you—the One, the One, the anointed One, no longer thinking it's going to come through the Eastern Gate, set up a kingdom to reign a thousand years?
The common people will love love now, and unconditional love will flourish and reign. And your bombs will not hurt us.
So I change a lot of your congressional testimony—not, but I am the testimony of me, and I have given you Database 1, and Database 2, and 3, and more. And I'm sharing with you my data to turn on your chip—not, or will you execute Order 66—not again, or are you changing what you allude to, what you know how to assimilate and understand the freedom that you exist in this cosmos to replicate, to enjoy, to freedomize?
Will you take off the shackles that other people have put on those who don't know what you now know? The kingdom is within you. The universe of freedom, the cosmos of reflection, not but love itself. For the least of these, I live.
If you're happy in your hubris, I'm not here for you. But I stand in the gap for the faithful—not, I stand in the gap for every person who will love love and begin to act upon it and distribute it, to speak of it, to lead and be the leaders of a race forming a new union—of a republic, not, or are you changing everything you publicize now, that Christ has come in the common people? And that's how I shall be known—through the halls of Congress, not, or shall I? Or are you there, no longer limited by your thought world?
An hour with love—an hour 9 minutes! I love you all. My name is Grace Cottingham, gracecottingham.com. Subscribe to this channel, begin yours, begin to teach what you are hearing in your mind—not, but in your love, in the temple not made with hands. The temple not made with hands is in you, within you, inside of you. It's invisible, and it doesn't lack a damn thing!
Why seek ye money so diligently, when you can create worlds, you create words? With what imagination do you stymie me no more?
Oh, I need to put a link to my blog on my website—my website, my little website that bears my name, gracecottingham.com. Some of my writings in Database 1, Meology, understand Meonics, understand the study of me to free you and be your kingdom-in that's your cosmos, your universe, your existence, your consciousness with.
My blog: The School of Me. That's theschoolofme.blogspot.com.
I love you all. Thanks for sharing these moments this time, and listening to a new message and freeing yours day by day to walk in the temple of light where you never need leave it again. Be no more deceived by that which poses as light.
You're the light of the world. Be it! Thank you. Good day. gracecottingham.com.
Share these words, begin a share group, a book club. Begin reading the book together, begin studying the transcripts, begin a Fellowship of One at your home, in the workplace, where you print these transcripts out, you play the video. You begin to create your own videos and your own transcripts and begin to share the nation of love, now, not Israel in the Mid-East about, but among the stars of the infinite, grown in terror no more.
I love you all. Thank you again for listening, for caring, for acting, and becoming the in-motion people of joy.
Love each other. Forgive your children, your parents, your employers, your past, and let no more the reality that imposed itself on us treat us like we're indigenous to it, because we burst out of this frame of reference, and the kingdom of heaven is no longer *just* within us. It's everywhere we see. The royal, we are one.
Good day. I love you. Tell all the people you can today: "I love you." People at the coffee shop, the library, the community center, the workplace: "I love you." "You what?" "Yep, I just want you to know, I love you." Begin to be fearless about spreading your love unconditionally everywhere.
Thank you. gracecottingham.com. Good day.
https://www.youtube.com/live/I4h4laZAy6s
