Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Releasing the image of The Christ for you to become it


 Releasing the image of The Christ for you to become it in your shoes

Speaker: Grace Cottingham  |  Topic: Meonics & Meology
Transcript of teaching September 16, 2026

Hi wonderful people. I love you. And my name is Meonics In Motion, Meonics now acting upon the graveyard of you, not, but your features will now come alive if you will be me. The faculty's up, the students too, the students of Meonics Schools, you see. The School of Meology, the school of the curtain no more dividing us, between North and South, East and West, or up and down are you no more the flip-flops of.

I love you all, and I am granting to you this opportunity, not, but I am telling you, letting you know, sharing my life with you, now that the Christ will come forth, and women will be it, in every nation, every tribe, every tongue and the religious won't control it.

Because, you see, we are releasing our image of the religious Christ. We are releasing our image of Rome, what the Romans did, or the Catholics, are they no more universal, protecting me? Or am I releasing the chains of all religion from all people so you can see your source, so that you can meet your creator face to face in this life now with your shoes on, you meeting her in your mirror.

And the woman Christ will dance all over your tiptoes, not, but I tell you this: I have shared many things with you these years, and especially this one. But now, I go now and I do the things I'm called to do, not, I'm, I'm going to do the things that bring my friends to me, or am I releasing you, Fellowships of One, to be in now, settling my Meonics birth, the birth of a nation of Israel, in the skies of you? For you see, you are no longer limited to Earth, you Earthlings, you valuable people. Or are you no more just pawns in a chess game, or changing your kings, queens of beauty, not, or are you but changing every common person to no longer be shackled to Earth?

Will you love each other? Will you love me? And will you see me for who I am in your mirror, the Christ, not the crucifixion of?

Will you be the common, simple you who love each other, who do the miracles now, who release Christ from your image? Will you release Christ from your image that you have developed in you, that it be another of, that it's somebody else, that it's a male, a soon-coming king and Messiah, a special privileged one who was anointed?

My friend, I release the common people. And I release the common Jew who will be you now among Israel, restoring it to the cosmos, not a molecular country.

Will you see without these eyes limiting you anymore? Will you hear more than the gospel of truth that is preached by preachers, and Romans, Andrians of, or changing your Andes, or are you the mountains of shame no more on your head pointing the finger at someone else because you didn't know your power? You just wanted to study other people. You wanted to rely on their accreditation of you, not, but you're relying on them.

The truth is very costly. The truth will not set you free... without you becoming it, because you are the power. The truth is futile, not... it's dormant. There's no power in the words on the page, the words in my mind. Or will you empower yours now to be them, the very word living, the everlasting covenant, now generalized not to be another? Will you no more be in the armies of the fortunate? Or were you just religious... about what you tried to lead a country with, your capitalism, your Puritan efforts?

I... I go have fun now with the religious, not, but with the freedomizers. And it won't be like you have been taught, you preachers, pastors, prophets, teachers of the law, your religion, whether you call it that or not; you most likely didn't. Everybody else was teaching religion, you said, while you were teaching the truth, the truth, the truth. But you were just a religious... a religious zealot. I understand. I know. I was one... until I heard the truth, not, I became a witness to me. Or did I meet the real me in my mirror... as she came to me day after day through my pen? She came to me through my words that I would write. She came and appeared in my mouth as the energy that I spoke unto you these things... to behold the man, not again, as a Christ limited to an image of your fortitude, your tenacity to be immersed in what you've been taught.

I change the language, not, I bring one that's hedonistic no more about you, the pistons of your crankcase, or are you churning no more the buttermilk fat, or changing your lambs, or all the carcass, or all the carcasses of mankind's minds strewn about the battlefields of religion?

Cast your care upon Jesus, not, but become IT the Christ, that he was, not, but that I am, are, all of you who will be IT, no more shackled to this Earth, no more chains putting on each other.

Taking a chainsaw to your religion, not, but I am the temple, no more cast aside by you. And the temple of one will no more be destroyed by grace taught as such as it was. For I am the living grace of one. And I need your fortitude, not, but I am the tenacity of me and I spring into motion now. And I relate your garbage trucks to, not again, but I take a lot of religion out of the church, not, but I change the temples of light, love, and peace, and you will be destroyed no more by your faith to have an earthly God mixtured with you where you just solidify from it to have it separate, to create a separate kingdom so you can worship it, whether you call it Jesus or not.

I teach Meonics and everything I teach is Meonics. I teach Meology. I spring into action now. I teach a Fellowship of One all over this nation now, or is this it? Is this the channel... of the merciful one, not, or the Meonics one? The Meonics one? The Meonics one?

Meonics.one, your website... that you're making now? Or am I springing into action to bring forth a new baby child... not of this world, but that you hold in your arms no more the swaddling cloth of? Or are you changing what's going down the River Nile, or changing the blue area in Sudan, or everything you know about the carcass or the cosmos or the creation of you? Will you create it now and no longer be limited to your potential mathematical equations that equate you to an algorithm to be conquered by the algorithm queens, not, but the kings of manipulation, your Facebook, not, or are you changing everything on this Earth? Will you no longer be so satisfied with so little... that you paupers dance with each other at the joy of having a little raise?

My name is Grace Cottingham, and this is the school of me, and I teach Meology so that you will be the one. So that you will release Christ from your blessing, not, but from your image-making machine where you have been taught and you've thought, and you've created an image of what that must be, of what that is. And you create all sorts of reasons why you're not it.

And the teachers of the law teach you why you must worship it, and instill fear... to make sure you do what they want you to do.

But see, when you begin cutting the chains of religion... they will come to you and tell you they love you. They'll be soft-hearted, soft-spoken, patient, kind, loving, generous, offer you food, money, whatever to keep you in their pew, and they will act a certain way, and they will have a certain smile. And they will coerce, not, but cajole. Or will they create fear in you? "Oh, I'm just here for your soul. I don't want you to spend eternity in Hell. You know you're going to Hell if you don't do what I say." Isn't that what they say? That's what they mean. That's what they portray. That's what they create. The master gas-lighters, terrific presenters, oratory of the First-Born Church of Satan, not, or are you changing flip-flop? Are you seeing no longer a God that you serve, that masters you to take your power away from you so that you lay it at the feet of IT to build its temple with hands, glass, brass... and marble? Why would you want to play marbles when you can hang planets in space, O love of one?

I am not destitute. I am not opulent. I am not anxious. I am not relegated to your features. I do as I want. I dress as I so dress, a woman or a man. Or will none of that matter when I start healing you blind people, healing your children, healing your enemies? Will you take down the walls that you have cursed each other with and created religions, religious zealots with, and militaristic no more be in your evangelism? Will you hate death, not? Will you no longer be in love with the Nicolaitanism of you that's expelled in Revelation, not, but expounded upon? And I told you in words in red, or did you read them, or do you care?

Will you hear a new message from a new preacher, a new teacher, a simple, common man in Eureka Springs who sometimes dresses as a woman, a transvestite, a blasphemer, a pagan, a gay, straight, bi, trans, whatever you call it? What are you? I don't know, not. I know who I am. I am Christ... calling you IT. Not a man, not a woman of, but an IT, not. Or are you agitated no more at the aggravated assaults, all the misogyny displayed by your... politicians?

I preach love, not. I give you me. And I have taught me to you so that you will become you, the you, the Christ in your shoes for years now. And my channel is me, Meology of. I'm Grace in Two Shoes Cottingham. What are you? What's your name? Where's your channel? What are you teaching? What do you believe? Where are your videos? Where's your life... just given to an employer... so you would have money to eat, not, or money to burn? Or did you just burn it up on things of your lust, the entertainment industry of, or will you change the worlds now?

This used to be my Bible. I spent many an hour reading, studying this book. Made all sorts of notes in it. I was devoted to my dilemma, not. I became increasingly a disciplined disciple... because I wanted to know the author. The words of the preachers weren't enough. They increasingly... seemed like a bunch of "wah, wah, wah, wah" droning on. I don't know how you spell that, but...

This used to be my Bible. But when love began to communicate with me directly... and teach me things incongruent with the church... a Protestant example, a Christ of life, not, but a life of Christ of somebody else. And when the teaching of me began to come forth in me, of me, that told me it was me, I didn't know what to do with it. I was... I was in a dilemma. A dilemma was created, a conundrum, an enigma. Or am I no longer limited by my enigma machine that computes this reality with your algorithms that you've given me since day one of my birth life in this mess?

This... this was my book, you see. It was accredited. You see, much of my life I bought into the law of large numbers. I thought millions, maybe billions of people can't be wrong. But they can.

This was my book, so I studied, I read, I read. I underlined. I connected. I read the words in red. I studied the prophets. And I learned there is more. There's more to the story. So much more. So much more. There's healing. There's healing for you, little girl, grandma, grandpa.

The healing, I used to say, was in the atonement paid for by Jesus the Christ. I know all the suppositions, the foundational tenets of Christianity, immersed in it. I taught it. But this red-letter edition of the King James Bible, Cambridge version... is no longer my book. I wrote my book, “Jesus The Pattern”. Will you write yours?

You see, this is Meology where you become the one that we thought was another.

See, religion separates you from the real you, the real you who does all the works now all throughout the Earth, women. Will you raise men no more to be misogynistic? Or will we not raise them at all anymore from the dead? Or are we now walking around ignorant of the lies that we have superimposed upon each other because we thought they were the truth, because so many people told us they were the truth, and that we should follow God, and that we must have faith, and appease God, and it's impossible to please God without faith? And we've heard all sorts of lies for so long. We believed it. And we laid our power down. We surrendered our crown... at the feet of those who danced all over it and praised the Lord because we were coming to church, we were saved and they had another convert.

But what they did really was instill in us fear—fear of Hell, fear of being wrong, fear, fear, fear. All of Christianity is fear-based. Is not all religion fear-based? When are you going to let go of the shackles and release you from the chains of the ties that bind you to communities of paradise, not, but those who will perish? Will you no more need the armor of God, nor want the armor of God, or will God not be a man, or will you grow up?

Will you do all the things Jesus did and more? Will you begin to learn that message was truncated and no longer be concatenated to man's ego system of control, the Methodism, the manipulation, going to a seminary to get a degree in gaslighting? Oh, you have advanced degrees in narcissism. Right. I understand.

You stand in all the stages of oratory. And your motto belies you, not, or are you belied no more seeking to serve... and destroy the Christ... sitting in your pew?

I am not going away, friends. My name is Grace, not in the church.

My name is Grace... in the common few, not, but the mighty many shall not perish again. For even if we fall on our sword, it will not hurt us... because we know who we are.

You see, there's a price to pay for truth. And it's ugly, not, but it's very costly. And there's a lot of blood, not, but there's a lot of surprise... because so many things that we have assumed were true will be found out to be false.

Will you love The Truman Show movie now? Take my word for it, not, or will you study *The Thirteenth Floor*, the movie, the book it came from, *Simulacron-3*?

Will you understand your 2D world that you're not even in your real world, even though you worship it, you worship your God that put you in it? Why are you worshipping your God that put you in flesh in a 2D world... that makes you think you're in a 3D world? Grow up.

But I understand it takes guts to grow up... because not everyone around you will go with you. So there will be much division now. And people will call me pagan, blasphemer, Devil, Antichrist! And why? Why, friends listening to me, listening to this broadcast, the school, the School of Meonics, the School of Meology, why will the religious call me Antichrist? Because I reveal the Christ... in your shoes. I reveal your potential, your capacity, your birthright.

So the religious one, they cannot... manipulate you... by their loving nature that they want to display. You know what they'll do then? You see, there's a progression you can anticipate. The religious come to you with a facade... because they live in it. They live in the illusion that this is the real world and that a God exists. They create the veil between you... and the real you. The great phrase, how many times have I heard it spoken to me, "You're not God"? Here, turn this water into wine. Walk across the Thames.

My friend, you will see that now, and it won't be just me, it will be millions of people who know the truth, who become their pattern, who take off the shackles of religion and no longer study Christianity. They begin to see the pattern. And the message is no longer truncated by those who want to use it to build their empire... to unify their political message and increase the support for their coffers.

My name is Grace Cottingham. I am responsible for these words, and I will never again shake in my shoes. For I am not worried about this life. I know what it is, I know what it consists of. I know how false it is. I know how Jesus began to do the things that he began to do. And this is my message, my life. This is what Meology is. This is Meonics In Motion. No longer just a theory, people are beginning to see it, speed it along, teach it. Will you begin a share group, will you call it a Fellowship of One?

You can go back to my recordings, my teachings in... 2012, I think... when words that I began to channel that I... that I began to speak that would come forth as I surrenderedly spoke and talked about the things of made the real me, that's the real you. You see, the real us... are not disassociated from each other anymore because we cling to our religion, not. We adhere to the basic principles of this world, not, but there's a consciousness of the angelic realm, a consciousness... that has been dormant for a long time in a lot of people... because it's been solidified in their grave, not, or was it just encrusted in their religious story, their observances of the Sabbath, their belief that God was silent... but spoke through the prophets of old? Or will you begin... will you begin... to see the truth and let it come through you? Women... first.

I am... this message. And this message is me. Do I look like a man with a beard sitting in a chair in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, or do you know where I am?

Are you... are you going to say, "I am in you"? Are you going to say, "You are in me"? Or are you beginning to understand two becoming one, the two becoming one, the one: one gender, one love, one consciousness, one might? The operation of the one comes forth, and it's not surgically induced by you, O friends who want to operate on me.

I change the operation tables, not. I change the surgical wards of your kingdom, not. But mine is open, and I never need surgery again. And your wards of waiting in grief... will no more be found holding the me’s... who walk as the pattern.

So you understand, the people—people of God, people of the church, people of religion—oh, if they hear that you're beginning to write the first-person words of God, oh, what will they do? Some of them jump in their car to come see you. They think you're about to kill yourself, not, or are they afraid they won't have your tithe, your support, your eyeballs won't be looking at them on Sunday morning? Or are you changing... what you release yourself from? Will you see the narcissistic ways of the church and how religion manipulates you for its gain... all in the name of God, or is it the name of their church? Because they just use the syllables... to induce... motivation for you to surrender to them and what they want you to do. So they'll come, and they'll say they love you, they love you, they love you, they care about your soul. But when you don't... say you're sorry and repent, what happens?

You will find... they are... increasingly less patient. And if you're sensitive, you will begin to feel... their arrogance... begin to permeate the room. And then... their diplomacy... kicks in.

I saw a movie... a month or two ago. I think it's just one word, *Diplomacy*. Amazing... about... the way one man, the role he played... and the way he intervened, the role he played so that Paris would not be bombed in World War II. Highly recommended movie.

But diplomacy...You see, these people are professional. They go to school to study the methods of the cross, not, but how to make people... do what they want. Well, that's not what they call it. They don't take Instilling Fear in Your People 101. But they learn how to quote the scriptures: it's impossible to please God without faith. They learn... how to talk about Hell hot, sin black, life short, death certain. They learn to preach the fiery furnace, and all the miracles of God, and say that that was all about Christ long ago, and the dispensation of miracles has come and gone. And now, you just wait. You just wait, be a good little man and woman, be a good little child. Sit on the pew, wait on Jesus to come. Wait on Jesus to come. Isn't that what they tell you, the bottom line? Just worship. Sing a few more... turn up the organ, play *Just As I Am*.

I know, been there, done that. But there's more to the story. Let your Bible no more conquer your life, please. Do your own due diligence... to determine what you believe, where you begin to discuss love with love, where you no longer attach the significance of your swinging lamps, your rose water, your rosary. I know it may be a hard pill to swallow, or are you taking the red one... or the blue pill? Or did you watch *The Matrix* movie, *The Thirteenth Floor*, *The Adjustment Bureau*... *Tron*, *Tron: Legacy*? So many movies I've mentioned, 300... more than 300 over these years.

And my message is Meonics. I am Grace Cottingham. My message is Meonics, me. This is about me, the real me... that is not limited to you in your mirror, but the you who does the miracles now... so that you... end the famines... you no longer let Israel stop the food trucks from Gaza, or are you changing everything you're willing to speak about? Will you no more bomb each other? Will you grow up... and hurt each other not again, your family?

I stand in the gap, and I'm not worried about those guns, tanks, and bombs hitting me... because I defeat them from getting to Israel, or am I changing everything you think you know the news about, or will... you become the new you in the new beginning, the born-again you?

Will you no longer take a seat at the table of passivity? Passover, passivity...

I'm no longer man's garments stuck in. I'm the dress of light. And I twirl and I feature me. I wear earrings and lipstick, and I dress as I want to. No matter what gender... you assigned me at the birth... of this nation. A nation called Israel is coming forth, and the inception of it has already begun. For my word knows what it is, and its eventual, not, it's here today... through the mouths... of who will believe it not, but create it. You see, this is the living word. I teach Meology. Meology is about the living, new, everlasting... covenant. The promise to be who I am, I will never take away from you.

If, but, will you... be who you really are, who study the lamb sacrifice no more? Will you change what you're willing to do, see, say, and sign?

Non-molecular Israel is coming forth, and it won't be as you expected.

My name is Love In Two Shoes Cottingham, sometimes called Grace. Used to be Theodore, but I wrote my new name on my forehead, or was it given me, or are you giving you a new name?

Will you love love now? Will you love love? Will you be in love no more... with religious stories... trying to strip out... religious principles... to be more successful in your business? I understand.

I teach Meonics, and everything I teach is about Meonics. This is not about the church. This is not about grace and peace and mercy... in a passive voice. This is the active me coming forth in the religious, not, but those who will write their new name in glory, their name on their forehead, or are you giving yourself a new name... or changing the one you've had since birth, your identity, the origin of? Will you no longer limit your light to the book you call the Bible? Will you write a new one? Will the new covenant you be uttering it day by day as you begin to channel... as you begin to speak surrenderedly so that the covenant... comes through you? And you're not Moses, not, you're... Bonnie Jo, Bobby Sue, Ralph, the common me, white, black, gray, blue, red, yellow.

I'm not limited to your molecularity. I'm not the people on Earth limited to Earth anymore. I am me. I teach Meology. And I spread the curtain, not, I pull back the veil, and your religion will not hold your people who want to know the truth, who know they become it now, they can, they will, and they do support each other... in the mass exodus of your generalization, not, but I am the new genesis of me, The New Beginning of, palingenesia, with the new birth and everybody understanding... parthenogenesis... parthenogeneity.

It's been a long road. I began channeling in... March of 2003. I didn't call it channeling. That... that was a New Age word... to be shunned, not used, to be afraid of. People who channel, ha.

Lift up your eyes to see from whence cometh your help. No more. Look in your mirror. And be the humble one, humble enough to learn from you... that you are the Christ. Humble enough to see, humble enough. Will you surrender? Will you be the humble you that leads you now to lead the Earth... out of the veil where it's been enveiled, impaled... by the spears of religion, the chainsaws of hatred, brutality, misogyny?

My name is Grace, and I am going to get a mocha. That's right. Today is Wednesday. No pickleball today. I'll go my... walkabout, my little peregrination, meander down... to the post office. Speak to the post office clerks here in Eureka, they're nice to me. They greet me with love, they smile. They laugh at my jokes. They interact. They're... they're not afraid of me. They even look me in the eye when they speak. They're lovely, they're angels. They don't know they're angels, but I do.

And I know that you are, too, if you will be it, no longer in love with your image of God... that is created with a thought... where you exalt your thought against the kingdom... the kingdom of the real you that's inside of you, that's inextricable, the door that religion has shut... to demand that you walk their path.

But my friend... I remove the shackles, not, but you can remove them from each other where you begin a Fellowship of One... where you're not limited to line by line, precept by precept, but you begin... to know things... because the thoughts are not limited... to the manifestation of man's mind. You see, you're becoming the body... of John 3:8... where Jesus defined it.

Why don't preachers preach the words in red, the words of Jesus? I've been in thousands of church services, and mostly it's Paul. I understand. But your Bible will not get you to Heaven. There is no Heaven to get to after you die. Your opportunity is now here today. Your opportunity to create your kingdom is within you because your kingdom is you, perishing if you only want to wait until you die.

The great lie is to wait, wait, wait, that God did everything for you, that you need a mediator, a soon-coming king, a Messiah, a Messiah, and all the time you languish in the breadline... working for big companies to have a few dollars from the rich man's table, bread to eat, clothes for your kids.

I change it all, and my name is... Love In Action.

Understand you will be persecuted if you begin to love love instead of the image. When you begin to love love itself... the imagers... who support, who put forth, who create the image of you and support the image, the idol... the idol of the mental image... will come against you and tell you you're a reprobate, you're an apostate, you're a blasphemer.

I understand. They're not interested in your soul. They're interested in your conformity, your compliance. And when the criticism, when the criticizers begin, with their tirade against you, you may consider... it may be past time for you to make your exit.

You think you're in a 3D world, but you're not. You are not operational in your real world until you give up this one.

You think you have a soul, you think you need to have fear to please God so that when you die you go off... to paradise? Grow up. You have the privilege to be the king... of kings. You know what the King of Kings does? The King of Kings, kings, kings... and it's not a him, it's a her, because the new birth is not about religion, not about a man, not about a male patriarchy. This is about the birth. The birth requires a womb. And the feminine nature of protection, not, but I tell you, I heal a lot of babies now, not the belligerent.

The belligerent... who cloaked all they did in the guise of love, being impostors who talked about their love for you, wanting... you to save your soul, won't be around me anymore... because I shake the Earth, and my word will be known, and your rockets will be useless to you, and your monies won't mean a thing to me.

My name is Grace Cottingham, and in two shoes, I record like this. I live for now, this moment, in Eureka Springs. But I live love. And people now are preaching my breath everywhere, or is it their breath, or are you preaching my word, or are you solidifying no more yourself... in the molecules of your 2D world? Are you beginning to see what I am saying? Will you begin to per-fect... your love?

What was that, Matthew 5:48? I don't know, it's been a long time since I thought of that reference."Be ye therefore perfect... as your Creator is perfect." Perfect.

The revelation of the one, the revelation of the one is to be the one that we all are, interconnected in the network that no longer isolates us... becoming self-delusional, self-effacing, not, or will you be the face of God in your shoes no matter what you've called it? Will you love love now, and live love, and let love live through you? Will you be the one? I'm asking you to be the one.

This is about Meonics, the real me that's the real you, the one, the Christ, not the Christian efforts of... not Christianity's condemnation... of the royal you... walking as common children. Let me tell you... the boys and girls will heal many a sick person now, before the age of their... majority.

You see, our educational system has dumbed us down, dumbed us down, dimmed our light. But I change it all because I have the microphone, not, or do I... have the university of me?

I love you all, sensitive to you be first and foremost loving you, value your word, have respect for your word and the integrity... of what you say to each other, and promise, and disavow some of the things... that you stated in your ignorance. I walk in light, and I change this world. You know why? A whole lot of people now write *Jesus The Pattern*... books.

Write your book, *Jesus The Pattern*. Name it you, name it your love, name it your trek, your path, your experience, name it what you're learning, be the Meonics manual, not, or are you the covenant of one? Will you no longer let the book of the law... rule your lives, ruin your life?

Be *Jesus The Pattern*. The moment is now, the time for action. I have appealed to you with these words, and now you choose. You're the judge.

I love you all. My name is Grace, Grace Cottingham, Meonics.one, the fellowships of light, love, and peace, join now, know, and teach others... to facilitate... them... removing the veil... that was between them and God created by religion. And once you remove the veil, you will walk in light and power, not, you will realize... there was no veil. And that you can be doing all the works now: woman, women, girls, boys, people of every tribe and every nation.

The common people will rejoice now and unshackled be... from all the religious zealots... who had a mind to control... and cover it... with a motive... that allowed it to be perceived... by the naive and sensitive who thought it was light.

But a lot of light will be... reveal this darkness now, and a lot of darkness will be revealed as light. Or will you channel and no more be afraid of the New Age? Will you channel, will you be a channel, will you begin your YouTube channel, will you write the book, *Jesus The Pattern*, will you be who I am and do the works that I do, John 14:12, and write a new manual, not, or are you no more in the manual labor for somebody else? Will you be of this nation, or will you be of Israel... the non-molecular me, the infinite potential advantage? I'm the spontaneity of me. No longer the combustion of you about, I change it all.

My name is Grace Cottingham. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for being here, listening to these words. Thank you for being... the real you, the royal you, and honoring your chariot, not, or is one... waiting at my gates? Or am I Elisha, Elijah, or born no more in your terror-full kingdom? I am the man of God, not, but I demolish a lot of strongholds... created... by the lovers who said they were of love and wanted your soul to be saved.

And love will know... and not want the rose-colored glasses of you anymore. I change it all, and my sight is blind no more. And I'm shackled no more by your heavy burdens. I am releasing love, light, and joy this moment... upon the Earths, and the bearers, me, will conceive me, perceive me, and deliver me to the children who will create a new nation, non-molecular Israel. And the Egyptry of your religions... no more pyramid me in your schemes.

I love you all. GraceCottingham.com Write me. You can write me, you can send me a note, GraceCottingham.com. You can say hello. You can say, "I... I want to start a Fellowship of One." You've heard me speak of it many times. Will you begin a dinner group, a book club meeting?

Do what you can do to be the real you. I love you all. First and foremost, love them all. Or will you love the one in your mirror first, unconditionally and with unconditional love forgive you of everything done and not, and no longer... worry about the past, nor romance the future? I am one in love... with love itself.

No longer limited to your 2D world.

I love you all. Good day.

Thank you again. I honor you. A worthy you. Now take no fealty upon you... to do field work for another again.

My course is one, Meonics.

Thank you. Good day.

Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...