Thursday, September 17, 2026

I Have Re-Made Me from the Dust of the Earth

 I Have Re-Made Me from the Dust of the Earth

Speaker: Grace Cottingham  |  The School of Me
 September 17, 2026

Good morning, lovely people. I love you and I love to express it. Thank you for allowing me to share with you these minutes, these moments where a first made me is making me again visible to you in your mirror.

You see, I have re-made me, not limited to this hostile world.

So there's a lot of newness going around, or is it changing the energy field of Earth?

You see, I am in love with love, not a condition precedent to you to honor your God. Or are you changing all of your gods? Will you no more be gods made to worship another? Will you re-make you in his image, not again, whoever you called he, a God, a male, a patriarchy establishing to rule it, to rule your emotions, to feel your breath be wasted by another?

Will you speak now in the church, no longer letting Paul silence you? Will you speak, O women of the earth? Women of the nation of Israel, come forth now to connect, to be connected, to silence the truth no more that you are it.

You see, I am not in you; I am you. And the difference is crucial and superimposed upon you no more. And the mass frame exodus of—or are you exiting a lot of opinions that you used to hold dear, so dear that you created them in your own image of your hostile world with hostility to you where you wanted to be silent and do what things, do what people told you to do?

I'm changing everything, and my name is Grace. Grace Cottingham in two shoes, a man, a woman in childbirth. You see, I have begotten me, because I had the words, not—I lived them. They empowered me because I gave them my life. The power of my power I brought forth to surrender to be them, giving me breath. You see, every day like this, I breathe the breath of God into place, because I'm not silencing it, taking my place on the bench, on a back row, in a secondary role of this earth, this nation.

I'm the preeminent me, because I'm the most humble. And hubris will have no reward system here ever again, because I am humble enough to lead.

The keys of hell and death have been given you, right? Or did you know it? Do you care? Are you willing to re-make you? Are you willing to be the seed and sow the seed of dis-righteousness no more? We no longer be the distraught you in your hostile world, worried about circumstances, money, politics, water, food, a place to stay, a bed to sleep in.

I change everything for people to love me, to love love.

You think so often it's something you do, or are you becoming it? Will you become love in your shoes so that when people look at you, they feel it, they see it? There's an energy about you, there's a respect that you convey, because it is not separate from you—you're the energy of it. And your love goes far and wide, and you masticate upon your experiences no more, or are you changing what you ruminate on this day in another room of paradise? Are you going to a new meal, or am I spreading one before you this day in the halls of Congress, not or am I there too, closing it down as it was?

Will you no more be so hostile to each other? A house divided cannot stand. I unify the kingdom of you not, but me shall be me in the skies. And I'm not limited to your oath that you took to be there. I'm not your Constitution abiding by; I brought mine. I wrote it, I've written it—you see it online, you can read it.

My Constitution is Database One, and I have many databases now of much information that becomes the living me in who will live it, and no longer consider it just information. This is the New Covenant about to give birth to new me's all over this nation and around this world. And women will no longer look to men to feed them, or provide an income, or ask permission what they can spend.

I am not your likable, not, but that is not my purpose. You see, I came to divide, not—I came to love, and I live love. And I appoint you to live love, not, but you can grow it from within the word made seed, the seed of the word, the living word. Will you empower love? No longer your hostilities reigning in you to try to beg to be different, not, but conform your ways to mankind's mind and its foolish, foolhardy ways.

I love and I am here. My name is Grace. And I change Congress, I change Parliament, I change your Constitution. And mine is online, Database 1, the Meonics Covenant. My life, my love are in these words, and you can find them. You can click your way right into my heart, the words of my heart, the words I'shared with you. You can go to gracecottingham.com and see an ordinary man, or will you see commonplace miracles now at the hand of the humble, who scrubbed the floors no more in the kingdom of God, that didn't know they were God, you wanted to worship it, you wanted to create a totalitarian surrender, some kind of fascist state where you would see the face of each other and detrimental be to their guardianship? Or am I establishing a new regime, not, but Israel shall be known throughout the skies as the non-molecular me, the consciousness of love itself that is unconditional in all of its ways, no longer breathing isolation into you, hostility.

Due diligence are you, knowing now my words? I am re-laying the foundation of me. And the simple, humble will lead this nation. And it won't be like it's been, and you will no more tear me apart and desecrate me and call me God to take your oath on. I won't need any oath to be who I am, and I will not answer to your kings, your guns, your bombs, nor your strategic forces. For I am the force field of one, not—I am one love, sitting in a chair in Eureka Springs at the moment, enjoying coffee, appreciating you being with me, hearing these words that give you your kingdom, not, but tell you you can open it, you can walk through the doors of light.

But it's not easy, I never said it would be easy. I never promised you a glide path without turbulence. I said look at me, not—there were times I came on in front of the camera and wept, and in pain been many times, isolated, alone. Or will you change now what you are re-making you into to love each other?

My people shall not go hungry, and you won't stop food getting to my people any longer, no matter who you are, what you have, no matter what power you think you wield. You will not hunger enforce on my people. I am Grace Cottingham, and I make amends, not—I have told you for years now what I'm going to do, and what values I have, and how I love the integrity of the firstborn me.

And I have been Christ all along, not—I've been converting it to some religion, not—I've been re-making me into the form of you not again. Though I look like a man here in flesh, I have become me, the word of, the living word, because I empower something different than your hostility against you, your remoral compass, your apathetic ways, your ignorance that you superimpose upon each other with your educational standards to dum each other down in your simulacrum.

I go do the things I want to do now, and I will heal the babies from the children of the Lord who want to sacrifice them on the altar of Molech. Or was it that you just wanted to be flesh, mankind of, then die after you play around here on earth a while in your hostile vocation with animated words so brutal to each other?

I establish a new house, and it's not the congressional one of yours. I do a new Senate, not—or am I not the senatorial ways of you, a house divided, or am I changing the government of me? Mine will be known. I'm Grace Cottingham. I have given you these words, my words, for years. I've talked about what Congress shall be made of, and who shall lead the Lord no more to be just human.

I know, far-fetched it may seem, I understand. But see, I am not alone. There's a great cloud of witnesses witnessing you not, but me I am, the terror no more of your forming.

I made me into love, and love I distribute, not in the form of you. But my food shall go everywhere, and my feast won't be the moral turpitude of you. I'm no more in the morass of your Congress. I change it all and I'm ready. You think I'm a man, but I'm a woman. Don't let looks deceive you, fool you. Or are you beginning to understand this is not real like you think it is real? Will you no longer be of the dust of the earth? It creates you to be so limited in the energy field of your appearance. Will you no longer be so dumb about things like that? Will you speak now and learn through the living me where you create you, given you space to repent? Have I, O Jezebel, for your Congress, your congressional ways, your morbid attitude, not, or your brutality toward each other, thinking Israel was in the Mid-East, and that you did the Lord a favor by taking someone else's land?

The Lord of this universe will no more stymie me. I know what, who I am, and where I go now. And I zigzag across Europe, or do you look up a lot of things in my words now to see what I'm doing, where I'm beginning a new law, not, but new love will be fresh, not a painted surface of you, O Huckleberry. I'm not the fin of you needing, for the wings of me I have grown. And in childbirth I am of many a nation who will now repent for their ways, to worship me, not, but to be me.

You see, Christianity draws the curtain, but I unlock the veil, and you will no more oath to each other to populate this earth. A hostile world will not be here where you loathe each other. You lift each other up, not, but you demand dollars, obedience, conformity, a lifestyle of the rich and famous, not—or did you care about the toothless, the homeless, those who have no place to lay their head?

Weeping and gnashing of teeth in hell—oh, you think that's far away? You go to after you die, not, but you escape because you gave enough money to the church to build their glass brass towers? What did you do for my people? What did you do for the little people? Did you help them know who they are? Did you help them get through the door of life, or did you help them establish a new one? Will you be teaching a new education system now, not the departments of you with? I change it all, and my name is Grace Cottingham, and I AM these words.

You see, if you just want to embrace philosophy, you can laugh at me, deride me, scorn me, debase me, but I do the things I want to do now, and I will laugh at you, not—I will weep for all the times I would have gathered you under my wing and told you who you are, but you laughed at me, not—you didn't care, you didn't let me speak.

And now I shall change everything, because I'm ready. I come out of the womb now, and you will see a man, not—you will see a woman in the childbirth of me, and I shall take my place, not on the Roman roads of you, but the 5G will elect me, not, but I'll change all of your dimensions, or are you the 13th no more plugged into?

Will you change what floor you're on, or will you no more need one? Will you honor you now, and take the obedient path to success no more that drives you to the jumping off place?

I'm not your remedial courses in; I am Enter Me - 101 re-establishing, and you will see me, you will see it. And she will be one who loves all equally, and I will perish not again in the flesh of you.

I heal the trucks, not—I establish the bread lines, not—I heal the lovers who will break bread with me this way, every day at mealtime, making recordings like this to love the children, and bring them out of their grave that they are destined for because you didn't love them—you just loved your money, your power. You bathed in the accolades of what you thought your influence was a bastion of as you bashed each other and took their homes.

My name is love in two shoes, and I've told you that many times. And love does not look like your Congress, nor the rulers of you, nor your pastors, preachers, teachers, your evangelists, your prophets, your lovers of the law that strut around in their three-piece suit telling women to shut up, sit down, be silent in the church, you were made from a rib.

My families won't be in church. My families will be studying my words in the Fellowships of One, where we adopt the laws of other, not again. For we are not of the Congress of you, nor under it. Or am I changing the government of one?

The molecular one no longer ruling us. You didn't know what Israel is. You don't know where Jerusalem is. You don't know where you're supposed to be—you just wanted to make money, be successful, start a church, have a ministry, do God's work, terrify people and instill fear, teach them to shake in their boots to try to appease God by pleasing a man you said was of the cloth.

I stop those collars, not, but I tell you this: nothing shall leash me again in the torment of your rods and cones.

I am no longer your dendrites settled with, saddled with, nor restricted by your axon hillocks. I'm no more the neurons of your exotic ways, or were you just so neurotic in your hubris, drunk on your own power, tormenting everyone who got in your way?

If you're in a hurry, don't let me keep you. This is not fast food. This is not where you turn on a program and get a few principles, jot down a few things to help make you money, and go your way and bash the little people, being so brusquely brilliant, not, but brutal to your fellow man, the beautiful women. Weak and strong, not—or are you changing what you say to each other, and how you care? Will you care?

If you don't, you won't be in my school. My school is within. My school is not led by brick and mortar, nor accreditation committees, seeking thousands of pounds of your flesh to pound your hallways. I change a shekel, not—I change it all.

And I don't care if you don't believe me, not—I care, but I go my way now. I'm done with a lot of things here on earth as it was.

And I'm bringing forth the womanic grace, not—or shall you all be in childbirth now, the New Jerusalem, bringing it forth? Interconnected me with the line of Jerusalem, not—or are you changing all of Israel among the stars?

Do you ever think about the people who don't have enough to eat when you get in bed at night, or when you lift your fork? Or do you care who's bombing who today? I care. I'm tired of Israel being bombed, or did you just silence it, not even knowing who it is, what it is, or your force, or did you just admire your force and want more force, more money too?

People have been so hostile to each other, but I am here and I will do the things that I want to do, and I play in your hospitals, not, but I empty a lot of them. And if your administrators of your justice system just want tithes and offerings or billings for people being sick, you may hate me, because I let the little children come unto me, and I will teach them love, and they will no more be brutally fed by your gangs, nor seeking some addiction theory.

So I change your Congress and your government, your Pentagon, your Parliament, your Knesset. You see, I'm not limited to you sitting in your chair; I'm me sitting in mine with my authority, and I am one. Israel known now throughout the star system of me, not your little molecular country over there fighting for its life, or being so brutal to everybody, trying to stand up to be a warlord.

You who worship money won't like me. And you who worship God to be in the holy place where you just give the sacraments, and the sacraments are not given except by you, won't like me either. For I am the common people, and I bring me around to you, not—I serve my people joy, and lip service shall be far away, who just wanted to control my voice.

You thought it would never come, the time. You thought it wouldn't be in your lifetime that I would split the skies over Jerusalem? Grow up. Or is Jerusalem not in the Mid-East at all anymore? Am I no more your Temple Mount, or are you no more Israel thinking it's molecular? Will you be the truth of you seeking now, not the information of another? Will you begin to be the real you, and cast your bread upon the waters of not ignorance again, walking on?

I love love. I love live. My name is Grace.

Your stock market closes, not, but I change a lot of things. And the values of me will be restored now, because I love love, I love live. And I heal the children of the Most High God, not, but the loving me, who will be tender with their children and the people they lead, and wash their feet. And if you won't wash the feet of the people you lead, you're not worthy to lead, and people will leave you by the droves, you who want to dance in your hubris.

So I come against the king of religion, not—I come against kings, not—I establish them far and wide in the humble who will be me, who will live love and not law.

My name is Grace. I wrote a book—I've written two books. I've listened, I've recorded, I've given you many videos here on YouTube. And now I shall go and make my way clear and purposeful, not—I know my rash, my task, role and privilege, not again to be other, or am I just being me? A simple old man in Eureka Springs no longer, I do the things I want to do.

And I will heal your churches, not—I will teach the things of me, and my values are not hostile to me, you see, and my values are not hostile to love, and the brutality of you will no more curse me, and will no more curse my people. For we will no longer honor your dollar above all things, and you will understand at least the beginning that you cannot serve God and mammon, or will you be the perfect, not in the eyes of the loveless, but the lovers who love joy, peace, mercy, grace, equality without misogyny?

I establish your patriarchy, not—I ruin it, not, but a lot of things will be in shambles now, because I come, I'm here, and I have delivered my baby, the birth of me. You see sitting in a chair as an old man, but I'm a woman, I'm a baby, king, not a queen of, or am I changing the words that influence you for you to create you now, the living law no more under, but the love of one, the one, the interconnected, King of kings, Israel among the stars, interconnected, the Jerusalems are, Temple Mounts not of you, your Romes with. I no longer roam the universe wondering who I am. My name is Grace Cottingham, and I live love, no longer looking for a bed, no longer begging for a job.

I establish a new way to live, and it's not by your law, it's not by your Bible—it's by your love, or you won't live it. You become love. Love, unconditional love, becomes your very nature, because you create it, because you construct the creator and become conscious of your creation.

I've told you what I'm doing so many times, and now I go do it. And I will be him, not—I'm her, she, I am one. The religious hate me, but those who choose love will eat the fruit of the land, not eaten by your worm anymore.

I love you all. I've said much. Care for these words. Live love. Begin the New Covenant study of one. Go to my words, my website.

My foundation is Database 1, that I'm calling The Meonics Covenant. It's online. There's a link to it on my website, a link that will then take you to where I have the 2,404 files of Database One, comprised of seven volumes, 2,400 lessons. If each lesson averages about four typed pages, 4 times 24 is 9,600 pages. Is, if my math is right, or are you no longer computed by the algorithms of this world to remain on your 13th floor? Or will you be the 3D you, walking in the 5G, not, or infinite love? Will you manifest now because the women you are, and the childbirth of you, creating you again, O love of one, to be the lovely, growing up to be the mature among the universe of youth no more, or do you have the dew of yours now, the DEW?

I love you all. This has been wonderful, or has it just been a class in being me, of the future, of the now? Will you hear, have you heard, will you be the real you? Will you no longer think Africa is so far away? Can you go there in a thought, or is this just a thought world, world of thought, the kingdom of your peril, appearing in your own creation, a masterful universe, not, but one in slavery? Or are you changing what you're plugged into, and what you plug out of now? No one plug you to reproduce here. I change it all.

And my name is Theodore the growth machine, not, but Grace Cottingham in two shoes, a lover who has bowed before you all this day in this very class. And I make my name known, not—I make yours who will be me. And I'm every Tom, Dick, and Harry, not—I'm every woman who will bring to birth now the Christ child that is them, to love each other, and no more romance with the fomenting of you to form you by the molecules of earth.

I have reformed me with my words, and I am afflictionless, and I am tormenting you, not, but I shall divide many asunder now who thought they knew what they were doing and were so certain, so sure of their truth. But love will stand, not the house divided. And the castles of the air will no longer seem romantic to you in a Peter Pan movie, or are you changing it all?

I am, here I am. You wondered what I would look like when I came. Go look in your mirror, and you will see me, find me, when you seek me with your whole heart, when you're no more desperate for a dollar, or will your desperation no more be for this brutal world of horror, a blitzkrieg of you? I change it all, and I have given you many tags into my words, not, or am I linking arms with Satan no more, or are you no more creating one to think you were ever separate from the love of one that needed no deity of other?

I am mass exodus from this world, not in your rapture, but I know what mine is. And I'm feeble not again, and I march out of slavery, and the exit from church will be great, and the Protestantism of you will no longer make me languish on those pews. I change the orthodox me, not—I change, and my hand is no more to the plow, and I will no more dig those holes for the fence post of you to keep me in your religion.

My name is Love in Two Shoes Cottingham, Grace, the graceful rise now. And love will be known and restored to this church, not, but this planet.

Thank you for sharing these moments with me. I ask you to consider to do your due diligence, and not just take my word for it, because you need to generate your own, to generate your birth, to be the parthenogenetic you, where your virgin word has come through your lips, where you became the prophet, not—you became the student-teacher one, the faculty, staff, and student in the kingdom of the schools of the educational one, the healing one. And I cross all lines of your demarcation, and all colors joy will be me, and I will be famous, not, but I will be heard through the simple common who heal the children.

And you will no more torment my babies, or put them on life support. I love you all. My name is Grace Cottingham. Give your life to Molech no more, please.

See you have value, and value your word to be the word made flesh, so that your flesh is no more romanced by the molecular you, and your world is no longer limited to the visible empirical, or treated as an algorithm machine for someone else's profit.

gracecottingham.com. I love you all. Good day.

I destroy a lot of word-worship, where words were used to separate me from me. So don't think I came to bring peace. I came to start a war, not, but heaven shall be known and birthed freely among the skies now. And I love you all to take your place at the table of one like this, where you no longer masticate upon other people's words that masticate upon you at the same time being the physical empirical data of theirs.

I love you all. I have given you much. I have given you me. Torment me no more.

And when you want to know the real you, the real you, the real you, not the physical limited you, but the eternal everlasting covenant, begin to free it in you, and see in your mirror behind those eyes, not limited to those eyes, nor the hearing in your ears. But the word of the Lord shall flow freely, not, but my word of love shall cover this nation, and govern no other, not—I govern this planet, or do you restore your universe unto your love, making machines no more of the molecular you? I change the science-bound mechanism, not—I change it all, and my name is Love Has Bowed Before You This Day in real, true terms that you could see.

Now love each other, form me, create the consciousness of one, and be the real you all over this universe, and farther.

An hour with love. Don't dismiss these words, please. Care for them, transcribe them, love them. Change your very neurons, your mind, your heart, your love, your consciousness, and create the creator that's you again, loving all equally of every color, nation, tribe, and tongue.

Good day. This is gracecottingham.com. I love you. Good day.

Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You!

  Originating from within you – birthing parthenogenetically – The New Birth! The New Creation You! Theodore Cottingham September 29, 2026 W...